Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff tickets

Blog Entries

Playoff tickets

Playoff tickets go on sale today, but there is no lottery or presale for PSL owners, this was one of the nice perks to being a PSL owner!

Re: Playoff tickets

I got mine yesterday. It's nice that the tickets will just be added to the existing cards and lanyards.

I have to give the Ravens credit for making the process easy. My brother is in Afghanistan, and can't get to his account to allow me to buy playoff tickets. Their office let me buy the playoff tickets once I gave them both account numbers. I thought it was going to be way tougher than that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I got mine yesterday. It's nice that the tickets will just be added to the existing cards and lanyards.

I have to give the Ravens credit for making the process easy. My brother is in Afghanistan, and can't get to his account to allow me to buy playoff tickets. Their office let me buy the playoff tickets once I gave them both account numbers. I thought it was going to be way tougher than that.
    They have had the pay as we play option for a few years, where you give them your credit card information before the season, and they charge it once a game is going to be played. I hated when we had to commit funds for 2 possible games, even if we didnt get a home playoff game, they would still keep the money until the following season.

I've got a conflict for the first home playoff game, so I informed the Ravens to make them available to someone else. Aisle seats. We were 99% rain protected at the last game, and for almost all other rainy or snow games, we remained totally dry. I have no further interest in them for the first game -- anyone who wants to buy them from the Ravens at cost (a bit pricy), PM me and I'll provide you the specifics
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

They really screwed the season ticket holders. 24 years of loyally buying season tickets. FU get in the back of the line with the ticket brokers and band wagon fans. Can’t tell you how disappointing this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    They have had the pay as we play option for a few years, where you give them your credit card information before the season, and they charge it once a game is going to be played. I hated when we had to commit funds for 2 possible games, even if we didnt get a home playoff game, they would still keep the money until the following season.
    Amen.

Often it would be right before they were mathematically eliminated. So you had to pay because you didn't want to risk the very remote chance that we could get a home playoff game and then you wouldn't have tickets for it.

Quick math on that: 70,000 seats times, let's say, $200 each for playoff tickets is 14,000,000. If you get 5% on your money, over four months you will come down with $233,333.

A quarter million dollars in free money? It's really kind of surprising they stopped doing it that way.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Amen.

Often it would be right before they were mathematically eliminated. So you had to pay because you didn't want to risk the very remote chance that we could get a home playoff game and then you wouldn't have tickets for it.

Quick math on that: 70,000 seats times, let's say, $200 each for playoff tickets is 14,000,000. If you get 5% on your money, over four months you will come down with $233,333.

A quarter million dollars in free money? It's really kind of surprising they stopped doing it that way.
    They are making up for it by making everyone use Ticketmaster app and not the PSL account manager. At least $30 per ticket service fee for every ticket. I don’t know the Ravens cut, but it should be a nice windfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see on TicketMaster that there is a queue of over 2000+ people trying to buy tickets. On StubHub it looks like tickets are available? https://www.stubhub.com/baltimore-ra...ouping/115817/

I'm confused... can anyone help me understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Amen.

So you think the Ravens are investing in the market.....

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    So you think the Ravens are investing in the market.....
    I’m sure they keep all their money is a nice savings account earning 1.9%. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by SquidKing7 View Post
    I see on TicketMaster that there is a queue of over 2000+ people trying to buy tickets. On StubHub it looks like tickets are available? https://www.stubhub.com/baltimore-ra...ouping/115817/

I'm confused... can anyone help me understand this?
    Im in the que right now but every ticket i click on to buy magically disappears before checkout. No luck!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Just snagged 2 in 3rd row upper deck.

$160 + $30 in fees. What’s the season ticket holder rate for upper end zone tickets for that game?