Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

LJ goes down the line and apologizes to players one by one for fumbling.

Re: LJ goes down the line and apologizes to players one by one for fumbling.

This guy hate to mess up. Super competitive. Always looking for perfection in an imperfect game. Glad he's a Raven.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: LJ goes down the line and apologizes to players one by one for fumbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    What a humble guy.
    Just see him run onto the field after Tucker's game winning FG. He looks like a kid on Christmas morning. Enthusiastic, confident, respectful, and unpretentious. LJ is guy you want to root for... Bc

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I know Lamar wants to get a superbowl for the team, but this keeps going the team is going to want to get a superbowl for Lamar!

That was such a crazy play! Even after watching it a half dozen times, I couldn't believe it happened.

This guy is the opposite of what people think professional sports is about. Accountable, humble, genuine, respectful...

Name your adjective. I love Lamar Jackson.

Guy doesn't cease to amaze me. At this rate I wouldn't be suprised if he sent my kids Christmas presents lol

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    This guy is the opposite of what people think professional sports is about. Accountable, humble, genuine, respectful...

Name your adjective. I love Lamar Jackson.
    It's amazing how much people can learn from a 22 y.o.

Blog Entries

Of course he apologized to them all. They had all played their hearts out in that slop ... & he felt like he'd let them down.

He owned it. And he wasn't going to let them down again. And he didn't.

Of course.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

True class act. Incredible maturity for a 22yo.

Lamar has such high standards for himself but I hope he doesn't ever beat himself up too hard about a bad play, a bad game, or God forbid a bad season.

A leader owning up.......at age 22. Fantastic