Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: We got the Pope. That's dope.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ya, I was raised catholic, all the sacraments, etc. But kinda lost me the last few years... plus I'm an atheist :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You’re a “rescue”.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    You’re a “rescue”.
    Same here. Still have a rosary on my old Landrover rear view that’s been there 17 years.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ya, I was raised catholic, all the sacraments, etc. But kinda lost me the last few years... plus I'm an atheist :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Father Casey and Rabbi Cohen lived next door to one another in a quiet suburb - the Reb with his wife & four kids, the Padre alone.

One day the priest drove away with his old push mower in the trunk of his car & returned with a bright shiny new power mower** & proceeded to rev it up & cut his modest-size lawn.

Reb Cohen looked at his old push mower & thought. Next morning he drove it away & returned with a brand new riding mower & proceeded to cut his own grass (maneuvering with some difficulty in such a small space).

Later that day Fr. Casey drove away in his beat-up old auto, & returned in a bright shiny new Honda Civic.

The reb looked at his old clunker & thought. Next morning he drove it away & returned in a new Mercedes.

Later that day the priest stepped out the door in full clerical vestments, holding a bowl containing holy water & an aspergillum. He approached his new Honda &, declaiming loudly in Latin, sprinkled the water carefully all across the car.

Rabbi Cohen thought. And thought. And thought. And -

Next day the Reb emerged from the house in full rabbinical regalia, strode to his new Mercedes, and unlimbered a hacksaw - which he used to cut the last 3" off the tailpipe.

/rimshot

------
    ** That's "paramour" in Bawlmer, hon!
    Lol! תוב! תודה רבה!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Lol! תוב! תודה רבה!!!
    One afternoon Father Casey & Rabbi Cohen were standing at their common fence talking.

Father Casey said, "I am given to understand that those of the Hebraic faith are forbidden to eat the meat of the pig, is that not so?" When the Reb allowed that it was, the padre continued, "But did ye ever wonder what it tasted like?"

Rabbi Cohen looked around & then leaned toward his interlocutor & lowered his voice. "One day when I was in rabbinical school, I put on a long coat & a big floppy hat, tucked my hair up under it, went to a deli & ordered a ham sandwich to go. Then I took it back to my room & when I was sure no one was around, I ate it."

Father Casey smiled. "Pretty fair eatin', wasn't it now?" And the rabbi agreed that it was very tasty.

"But, my friend, is it not so that clerics of the Catholic persuasion are forbidden to, mmm, enjoy an intimate physical encounter with a woman?" When the priest nodded Reb Cohen continued, "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like?"

It was Father Casey's turn to look around anxiously & come closer. In a low voice he said, "Just after I was ordained I was visiting New York City, and I went out in ordinary street clothes. I encountered a lady of, shall we say, easy virtue, and upon my invitation she accompanied me back to my hotel room, where we spent the evening in, shall we say, conjugal conversations."

Rabbi Cohen, married & the father of four, smiled broadly. "Beat the hell out of ham, didn't it?"

/rimshot
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    One afternoon Father Casey & Rabbi Cohen were standing at their common fence talking.

Father Casey said, "I am given to understand that those of the Hebraic faith are forbidden to eat the meat of the pig, is that not so?" When the Reb allowed that it was, the padre continued, "But did ye ever wonder what it tasted like?"

Rabbi Cohen looked around & then leaned toward his interlocutor & lowered his voice. "One day when I was in rabbinical school, I put on a long coat & a big floppy hat, tucked my hair up under it, went to a deli & ordered a ham sandwich to go. Then I took it back to my room & when I was sure no one was around, I ate it."

Father Casey smiled. "Pretty fair eatin', wasn't it now?" And the rabbi agreed that it was very tasty.

"But, my friend, is it not so that clerics of the Catholic persuasion are forbidden to, mmm, enjoy an intimate physical encounter with a woman?" When the priest nodded Reb Cohen continued, "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like?"

It was Father Casey's turn to look around anxiously & come closer. In a low voice he said, "Just after I was ordained I was visiting New York City, and I went out in ordinary street clothes. I encountered a lady of, shall we say, easy virtue, and upon my invitation she accompanied me back to my hotel room, where we spent the evening in, shall we say, conjugal conversations."

Rabbi Cohen, married & the father of four, smiled broadly. "Beat the hell out of ham, didn't it?"

/rimshot
    Even better. Signing off. שבת שלום

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Even better. Signing off. שבת שלום
    Hava Naguila,
    Have two Naguilas,
    Have three Naguilas -
    They're kind of small...