Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trillion-dollar deficits as far as the eye can see

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    "Private sector adds just 67,000 jobs in November
    Private sector job growth slowed last month and added just 67,000 jobs — a big miss from the 150,000 that economists expected, according to the closely-watched report by ADP and Moody’s Analytics.

“The job market is losing its shine ... job openings are declining and if job growth slows any further unemployment will increase,” Mark Zandi, Moody’s chief economist, said in a release.
    Why it matters: It stokes fears about the health of the labor that’s shown some signs of slowing, but has mostly held up in the face of recession fears. The ADP report is considered a precursor to the government’s official jobs release, which comes on Friday"

Keep snowflake daddy in your thoughts and prayers! ADP numbers are usually spot on.
    Democrats and the major media (sorry for the redundancy) are absolutely PRAYING (those who pray) for a recession, and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Poor Galen. Still trying to have an adult conversation about finance and economics.

When Obama was in office, the unemployment was close to 10%. He should have been adding 300-400k jobs each month

When unemployment is in the 3-4% range, there aren’t 300-400k looking for a job.

There are more job openings than people looking for jobs.
    While jobs can still be added, we're currently working with historic U3 numbers and record low unemployment claims. To increase jobs as the same rate is mathamatically impossible. I know of no economist in my field who would expect what this Galen guy is suggesting. Just asinine.

I'll believe the experts who state it will be a big miss over a handful of desperate Trumpeteers. Always a different standard for trump than Obama. Geez....I wonder why that is?????

I'll believe the experts who state it will be a big miss over a handful of desperate Trumpeteers. Always a different standard for trump than Obama. Geez....I wonder why that is?????
    Look at stoned Galen, mistakenly walking into economics 101, and thinking he is sitting in women’s studies. Until he opens his mouth and allows the ignorance to come out

Trump has grown inside galens head, like mold in a wet dark basement.

Trump's to blame for deficits, too, although Obama was terrible. But so are Americans in general because all of us have pet budget line items that are so important that must never be cut, only increased.The federal budget deficits are due to greed, corruption, election district favoritism and logrolling (I'll vote for your worthless project if you'll vote for mine), and America's infatuation with living beyond its means.

And now you have the Dems. promising all kinds of handouts and making the RICH pay for them. Right.

6. Re: Trillion-dollar deficits as far as the eye can see

Well....maybe after Trump wins re-election, "he'll have more flexibility".

Blog Entries

Well, I'm guessing the Democrats won't like this idea of saving $5.5 billion from food stamp spending over five years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/04/u...od-stamps.html

"Private sector adds just 67,000 jobs in November
    Private sector job growth slowed last month and added just 67,000 jobs — a big miss from the 150,000 that economists expected, according to the closely-watched report by ADP and Moody’s Analytics.

“The job market is losing its shine ... job openings are declining and if job growth slows any further unemployment will increase,” Mark Zandi, Moody’s chief economist, said in a release.
    Why it matters: It stokes fears about the health of the labor that’s shown some signs of slowing, but has mostly held up in the face of recession fears. The ADP report is considered a precursor to the government’s official jobs release, which comes on Friday"

Keep snowflake daddy in your thoughts and prayers! ADP numbers are usually spot on.
    Looks like Fake News Galen got us again. He posted this earlier this week. Claiming nov jobs report was only 67,000. And as usually with Galen, no link??? I searched and found his story. He forgot to add this line....” according to an estimate”
    But today. Jobs numbers were released showing 266,000 new jobs in November.

So much for the doom and gloom from the left. The Trump economy is booming. And no matter how much the left prays for this to collapse, it just keeps growing

9. Re: Trillion-dollar deficits as far as the eye can see

Looks like some good things are happening w/the economy, no matter how "some people" try to spin it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/cram...ThwLDQBppMPSrc

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Looks like some good things are happening w/the economy, no matter how "some people" try to spin it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/cram...ThwLDQBppMPSrc
    As an economist who looks at U3 and inflation daily, this is out of this world. Just earlier I posted that it's naturally tough to see the same jobs gained at such a low U3. Historically this is correct, it really is outside of all economic history. Stunning numbers really!

Maybe that 67,000 jobs figure was just for the first week.