Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bills Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Bills often have a way of just being a tough out at the oddest of times, even when they aren't having a good season. Up there, they can cause problems. Tough defense, possible weather issues, a mobile QB. Options at WR, both short and long. Allen doesn't scare me per se, but the all-around package of the team can just give you fits up there. They've won 4 out of 5 since the Eagles game and the most they've given up in a game, during that time, is 20. Plus, the Ravens are on everyone's radar now. You can make a lot of noise by ending the Ravens winning streak. It's that old saying, "You get every team's best punch".

Or

They could be flabbergasted by Lamar's real-time speed and the game could be over by halftime.
    The Bills haven't beaten anyone. Their best win so far was against an average Titans team. Compare that to whom the Ravens have beat.

This will be another lopsided contest or I will be very surprised. This could be a tight game only if the Ravens slept on the Bills, but that's not going to happen with the #1 seed at stake.

Ravens 39 - Bills 13

Ravens 31
    Bills 13

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Ravens 31
    Bills 13
    Ravens 34 Bills 23

Just watched the highlights of the Bills Cowboys game cause I don't think I've seen the Bills yet this year. Not as scary as some make them out to be. their pass rush is great, but Lamar has been neutralizing good pass rush all season. If that's your defense's calling card, you do not match up well against the Ravens. And Haushka missing multiple kicks IN A DOME? Ravens 31 Bills 13.

So far I've watched nfl.com and CBS both pick the Bills. Which is interesting.

I've also read quite a few people say we are due for a bad game.... Which makes me wonder why the 9-3 Bills are not also due for one.

They are going to be so focused on shutting down Lamar that I think Ingram/Gus will have 150+ between them.

Ravens 38
    Bills 14

I see some really aggressive predictions here. I've been shadowing Bills fans and they see this game as a chance to prove themselves. We're the team to beat. Josh Allen scrambling is troubling though. I'm not worried about either of their RBs. It'll be about getting after Josh Allen and throwing off his motion. Their WRs are John Brown and Cole Beasely. According to Football Outsiders, their team DVOA (value over average) is in the negative. They're ranked 19th overall which isn't good at all. Even when not factoring in earlier games and looking at how they've played recently (weighted offense), it's still only 16th in the league. So their offense is not anything to be worried about.

For reference, San Fransico's Offense DVOA is 9th in the NFL...ours is 1st.

Their defensive DVOA is really good...6th overall. We all know they're playing good defense. But for reference, Buffalo's Defense DVOA is actually one spot lower than the Rams...and we destroyed them. It's also lower than NE's and SF's. So I don't think Buffalo is going to play us any harder than what we've already seen. We've already seen the Top 2 defenses in the NFL.

When looking at it QB to QB, there's no comparison. Lamar Jackson is light years ahead of Josh Allen. Allen is ranked at the bottom of important QB stats on Football Outsiders. Allen also has a QBR of 47.3 which is 24th in the NFL compared to Jackson which is 81.6 and #1 in the NFL.

I just don't think this offense has enough explosive players to keep up and we've beaten similar-ranked defenses. As long as our defense isn't giving up big plays, I like our chances a lot.

30-17 Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post

I've also read quite a few people say we are due for a bad game.... Which makes me wonder why the 9-3 Bills are not also due for one.

They are going to be so focused on shutting down Lamar that I think Ingram/Gus will have 150+ between them.

Ravens 38
    Bills 14
    Some people are wanting to see us lose another game before the end of the season. 14-2 is a damn good record. It's not 16-0, but it's rarified air. The 2019 Ravens are a historic team though. We just might be 14-2 good this season.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post

Ravens 38
    Bills 14
    I feel like most of America wants to see the Bills win. GOOD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

back to the blow-out mode:

Ravens 38
    Bills 13
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

34-24 BAL
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Tough one. I think we're a better team than the Bills. They have a good defense, but I'm not sold on Josh Allen and their offense. He's good, but I don't think he's that good. The equalizer though, is the game being in Buffalo. Winning in Buffalo in December is no easy task. That said, temps look to be in the 40's for Sunday, with no precipitation. It will be windy. All in all, not bad. There's also the fact that they're coming off a mini-bye with playing on Thanksgiving, and we're coming off a very tough fistfight of a game against San Fran.

I'm going with Buffalo, 27-23. I think we recover and win out after that to finish 13-3.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Didn't exactly know where to post this :

Ravens Activate Brynden Trawick From IR to 53-Man Roster (Tuesday, Dec 03, 2019 04:34 PM) :

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...-53-man-roster

"The Ravens have activated safety Brynden Trawick to the 53-man roster from injured reserve.

The Ravens released safety Bennett Jackson on Monday to make room for Trawick."

... Bc
    Jets picked him up. Not that the Jets don't get all Ravens defense player cuts, but they have to be thinking about their game with us in exactly 7 days from today.