Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bills Prediction Thread

Congrats to VermontRaven and FuzzyDice for correctly picking the score this week. Now it’s on to Buffalo.

The Bills are on quite a roll and coming off an impressive win at Dallas. Looking at some of their stats and box scores from the last few weeks, it looks like the pass defense is really stout but the run defense has shown some holes. The Eagles ran the ball down their throats in late October and won by 2 TD’s up there. Cleveland cracked 150 on the ground and won a nail biter. Zeke Elliott only got 12 touches on Sunday which is insane. No wonder Jerry is about to fire some people in Big D.

The Bills are in the same position that we were in on Sunday.. win and hope the Patriots lose and then leapfrog into 1st place.

It’s going to be another close one, and I do think we may lose one more regular season game. I just don’t think that Buffalo has seen anything like this all season with their softer schedule.

Ravens 27
    Bills 20

Weekly Results:

Week 1: Ravens 59 Dolphins 10 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 2: Ravens 23 Cardinals 17 (Correct Forum Picks: DonC)
    Week 3: Chiefs 33 Ravens 28 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 4: Browns 40 Ravens 25 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 5: Ravens 26 Steelers 23 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 6: Ravens 23 Bengals 17 (Correct Forum Picks: palukaraven, ITouchdownThere)
    Week 7: Ravens 30 Seahawks 16 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 8: BYE
    Week 9: Ravens 37 Patriots 20 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 10: Ravens 49 Bengals 13 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 11: Ravens 41 Texans 7 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 12: Ravens 45 Rams 6 (Correct Forum Picks: None)
    Week 13: Ravens 20 49ers 17 (Correct Forum Picks: VermontRaven, FuzzyDice)

My record straight up: 9-3

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bills Prediction Thread

Josh Allen as a runner is a bit concerning after watching what Mostert did. The train just keeps rolling though.

Ravens 30
    Buffalo 24

Blog Entries

I have a feeling that Buffalo is going to give them trouble. I think they're going to slip up in this one.

Baltimore 20
    Buffalo 23
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I have a feeling that Buffalo is going to give them trouble. I think they're going to slip up in this one.

Baltimore 20
    Buffalo 23
    I hope you are wrong about this. They have to find a way to pull this game out. I agree that it will be a close game though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I hope you are wrong about this. They have to find a way to pull this game out. I agree that it will be a close game though.

The Bills often have a way of just being a tough out at the oddest of times, even when they aren't having a good season. Up there, they can cause problems. Tough defense, possible weather issues, a mobile QB. Options at WR, both short and long. Allen doesn't scare me per se, but the all-around package of the team can just give you fits up there. They've won 4 out of 5 since the Eagles game and the most they've given up in a game, during that time, is 20. Plus, the Ravens are on everyone's radar now. You can make a lot of noise by ending the Ravens winning streak. It's that old saying, "You get every team's best punch".

Or

They could be flabbergasted by Lamar's real-time speed and the game could be over by halftime.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The Bills most impressive wins have come against the Marcus Mariota Titans and Cowboys. Their schedule is a joke.

I think they are good but this is a game we should win. We are superior.

Ravens 27
    Bills 20

We are going to absolutely freaking DEMOLISH Buffalo.

The game is over by halftime.

Ravens 41
    Buffalo 17

8. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bills Prediction Thread

If the bills score first...23-20 buffalo
    If not...31-17 ravens.

Bill's cant fall behind in this...they dont have the bodies to come from behind on ravens

Buffalo is a better than average team but the Ravens will come to play like they have the past 8 weeks. I would be absolutely shocked if they get beat by the Bills who by all accounts, have not faced a good team other than the Patriots.
    Ravens 34
    Bills 20

Ravens have not given up more than 23 points since week 5 against the Steelers and it won't start now.

24-16 Ravens

Ravens 24
    Bills 14

Blog Entries

I believe the weather in Buffalo is supposed to be pretty good. 40's with small chance of precipitation. This favor the Ravens running game. I see a Ravens victory by a score of 30 - 20... Bc