Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 36
  1. #1

    If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Saw this on twitter. Imagine someone comes up to you and says you have no prep time but have to give a 15 minute Ted Talk. What are your subjects?
    Mine:

    1) Manners 101: how to treat each other

    2) How my mom raised me to be a gentlemen

    3) How to treat servers/bartenders
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  2. #2

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Saw this on twitter. Imagine someone comes up to you and says you have no prep time but have to give a 15 minute Ted Talk. What are your subjects?
    Mine:

    1) Manners 101: how to treat each other

    2) How my mom raised me to be a gentlemen

    3) How to treat servers/bartenders
    Maybe I am too old. Or too young. But I don’t know what a Ted talk is.





  3. #3

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Maybe I am too old. Or too young. But I don’t know what a Ted talk is.
    How old are you haha

    If you go to youtube (assuming you know what that is) just type it in. Its just a person giving a presentation over all kinds of subjects ranging from traveling the world to an artist explaining why she is training mushrooms to eat her body. So many different topics and very informative. Basically a college presentation on what you know a lot about or care about or both

    heres a funny one

    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,892
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Cyber Security.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    4,013

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Prescription drug pricing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    12,575

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quick food swaps for better health
    For young women entering the corporate world, how to feel comfortable being assertive (i.e., not getting walked all over/taken advantage of)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    12,575

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Saw this on twitter. Imagine someone comes up to you and says you have no prep time but have to give a 15 minute Ted Talk. What are your subjects?
    Mine:

    1) Manners 101: how to treat each other

    2) How my mom raised me to be a gentlemen

    3) How to treat servers/bartenders
    Dude #1... so many people need to go to that. I get irrationally irate when I hold the door for someone and get no "thank you"

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  8. #8

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Dude #1... so many people need to go to that. I get irrationally irate when I hold the door for someone and get no "thank you"

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    It's little simple things like that and I'd out not littering in there as well, cleaning up after yourself in social settings.

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    12,575

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It's little simple things like that and I'd out not littering in there as well, cleaning up after yourself in social settings.

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Agreed

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  10. #10

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....






  11. #11

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Medieval literature
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock





  12. #12

    Re: If you had to give your own TED Talk.....

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Medieval literature
    Id definitely attend
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site