Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Every Dynasty Evnetually Crumbles - Pats

They look as vulnerable as a 10-2 team can look, but they're going to make the playoffs, and until they are knocked out, they are a real threat.

Blog Entries

still rumored to be adding a WR before the playoffs. Not sure who/how. I'd love to see them crumble but won't hold my breath

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

If the Patriots lose to the Chiefs and Bills, I’ll start buying into their run being over. If the Pats make any type of playoff run, it’s going to be on the back of their defense and possibly finding a new way to bend the rules.

I'm not buying it. Despite our hold on the #1 seed they are the defending champions and will be until they stop reaching the superbowl. The road still goes through them.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    If the Patriots lose to the Chiefs and Bills, I’ll start buying into their run being over. If the Pats make any type of playoff run, it’s going to be on the back of their defense and possibly finding a new way to bend the rules.
    I think the NFL would like to have Brady going on top unfortunately I think it's a year late......but they don't have the horses to get all the way there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    still rumored to be adding a WR before the playoffs. Not sure who/how. I'd love to see them crumble but won't hold my breath
    Me neither. It would need to be a street FA. Who's out there? AB? LOL

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Every Dynasty Eventually Crumbles - Pats

Too soon for me to think this. Let's see how the next 2 months go...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

They would have to die a horrible death in the playoffs, for me to believe it. A worse than 2009 Wild Card Round death.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Now they are shuffling Brady out of town which should have been done with Jimmy.

Belichick is setting up for a resurgence under an incredible defense with another 6th round pick quarterback to show the world who really was behind the scenes and the real architect of this dynasty.
    Maybe but, despite the rumours, I don't see someone as smart as Belichick tring to shuffle Brady out of town whenhe's still playing well and he's still the smartest QB around. That intelligence and adaptability is a big part of what enables NE to reshuffle their offense every season until they find something that works and then they win another Superbowl. If they hit on another winning formula this year then they'll have a great chance again.

He has declined. He's not a top 5 QB anymore but he's still top 10. Why give that up?