Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ron Rivera fired

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Cleveland would be wise to go get a guy like Rivera. They won’t cause they’re the Browns, but it’s the type of guy they need in charge.
    A smart Browns fan would bribe a homeless guy hanging outside the Cleveland Browns complex to tell Jimmy Haslam that he has to hire Ron Rivera to be the next Browns head coach.

Blog Entries

Cleveland would be wise to go get a guy like Rivera. They won’t cause they’re the Browns, but it’s the type of guy they need in charge.
    he would be wiser to turn them down

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I like Rivera. Tough break.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Honestly that’s a great fit. Rivera doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that’s going to elevate a team beyond the talent on its roster, but talent certainly isn’t the issue in Cleveland. He should be able to get that team focused and disciplined and that’s all they really need (well that, and for Mayfield to get his head out of his ass)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Lobo went on a bizarre diatribe about how Ex should be suspended from the board for posting a college football thread earlier)
    "Bizarre diatribe" my ass. READ THE FORUM RULES that the Letter Opener On Toothpick Growth Hormone repeatedly ignores without suffering any consequences.

Yinz want to talk college football, well, as le fourmi said to la cigale, "j'en suis fort aise" - - just not on a forum expressly reserved for Ravens/NFL talk.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    "Bizarre diatribe" my ass. READ THE FORUM RULES that the Letter Opener On Toothpick Growth Hormone repeatedly ignores without suffering any consequences.

Yinz want to talk college football, well, as le fourmi said to la cigale, "j'en suis fort aise" - - just not on a forum expressly reserved for Ravens/NFL talk.
    It’s interesting that you’ve amended it to Ravens/NFL talk in this thread, when the rule you quoted in Ex’s explicitly said miscellaneous NFL talk is only allowed when it’s relevant to the Ravens. An NFC South team’s head coach doesn’t seem relevant to the Ravens to me, but something tells me you don’t actually care about enforcing the rules, you just care about feuding with certain posters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    A smart Browns fan would bribe a homeless guy hanging outside the Cleveland Browns complex to tell Jimmy Haslam that he has to hire Ron Rivera to be the next Browns head coach.
    Hey x, would that be...

Tim Couch? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

You need some Jesus in ur life lol

It’s interesting that you’ve amended it to Ravens/NFL talk in this thread, when the rule you quoted in Ex’s explicitly said miscellaneous NFL talk is only allowed when it’s relevant to the Ravens. An NFC South team’s head coach doesn’t seem relevant to the Ravens to me, but something tells me you don’t actually care about enforcing the rules, you just care about feuding with certain posters.
    It's also a discussion of a possible fit for the Cleveland job, when/if it becomes available. If that doesn't work for you, maybe suggest that it gets added to the Coach Watch thread?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    It's also a discussion of a possible fit for the Cleveland job, when/if it becomes available. If that doesn't work for you, maybe suggest that it gets added to the Coach Watch thread?
    Oh I am on record as saying I have no qualms with it whatsoever. The rules on OT threads have been very lax this year and I like it that way. Loba was weird as hell this morning (not only saying the thread should be moved, but advocating that Ex be suspended during the playoffs for it, which is hilarious junior cop nonsense) and I’m calling him out for his double standard. That’s all.

It’s not directly related to the Ravens lmao (I personally don’t mind at all lol, I like talking about football, but Lobo went on a bizarre diatribe about how Ex should be suspended from the board for posting a college football thread earlier)
    seems like pretty big news in the league. mods free to move if they disagree

I agree.

EDIT: Leaving this here for a while since there could be an AFCN angle to this story.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012