Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Good are the 49ers?

For some strange reason, I feel like the 49ers are going to blow out New Orleans. Wouldn't it be crazy if both the Ravens and 49ers steamrolled both their ways all the way to the Superbowl?

2. Re: How Good are the 49ers?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanie Bigjae View Post
    For some strange reason, I feel like the 49ers are going to blow out New Orleans. Wouldn't it be crazy if both the Ravens and 49ers steamrolled both their ways all the way to the Superbowl?
    Meh.... not really seeing a blowout. Saints are really good vs. the run. 49ers offense is run first. Not seeing them moving the ball that much. Low scoring game like vs. the Ravens.

Re: How Good are the 49ers?

New Orleans, to me has not looked that good offensively in recent weeks, especially with that dud of a game against Atlanta.

Blog Entries

I think SF has a convincing win against New Orleans. I don't see why everyone is impressed with NO when they laid an egg against a TERRIBLE Falcons team. I get that its a division game but still, you shouldn't look like that against a rival when you likely NEED home field advantage in the PO's!!

I think the Saints are the best in the NFC

Blog Entries

They've only lost two games but now they're looking at possible 5 seed due to NO and Seattle. They need to beat the Saints in the worse way.
    We'll find out Sunday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think they are the 3rd best team in the league after us at 1 and the Seahawks at 2. I think the Saints are the most overrated team by the media tbh

Blog Entries

The Niners are a very good football team. So are the Saints and Seahawks.

It'll be an interesting stretch run and playoffs in the NFC.

At this point in the AFC it looks like it's shaping up to be the Ravens and Chiefs in the AFCC. We'll see more when the latter visit New England.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I think SF has a convincing win against New Orleans. I don't see why everyone is impressed with NO when they laid an egg against a TERRIBLE Falcons team. I get that its a division game but still, you shouldn't look like that against a rival when you likely NEED home field advantage in the PO's!!
    People say the same thing about the Ravens vs. the Browns. I think it was just an off week, I see them winning comfortably big agains the 49ers. The Saints are IMO the best team in the NFC.

I just looked and can't believe they have the Saints/49ers game in a 1:00pm time slot. I was really hoping that would be a 4:25 or SNF game. At least we'll get chiefs/pats at 4:25.

We will probably get WAS vs. GB @ 1.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    We will probably get WAS vs. GB @ 1.
    You in the DC region? Usually the Ravens are on CBS in the 1pm slot. There seems to be a TV blackout for at least 1 Raven's game every year. This year...there were 2 :(