Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Early Analysis of the Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Trippergate!!! Lol
    More godam beyond imagination to pull out a win. Always reminds me of sexy rexy’s time out.
    Did you say that you are going to that bar today? Where is it again? My wife won't let me go but I can ask her and maybe get lucky and she says yes.

Blog Entries

listening to McDermott it sounds like they want to catch the Ravens D in a heavy package and go up tempo so they can't sub. Said they plan to run plenty of hurry up

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: Early Analysis of the Buffalo Bills

Congratulations to Ravens . Pretty good game. Bill's offense took a dud today and lots of drops.

What you guys think of the Bills D? One bad breakdown on that long td pass. The refs were horrible for both teams. Don't wanna see that crew for rest of the year.

Defense for both teams played well today.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Bills Fan View Post
    Congratulations to Ravens . Pretty good game. Bill's offense took a dud today and lots of drops.

What you guys think of the Bills D? One bad breakdown on that long td pass. The refs were horrible for both teams. Don't wanna see that crew for rest of the year.

Defense for both teams played well today.
    Agree the refs were horrible today. Just all-around. I'm biased, but I think they hurt the Ravens more than they hurt the Bills, personally, but there's an argument either way haha. The Bills D shocked me. They were really, REALLY good. I honestly was kind of expecting to embarrass you guys, and it just didn't even come close to being like that. You guys have played an incredibly easy schedule up to this point, with the average opponent of yours being just awful in terms of offense & the QB, until you faced us, so I thought your D was kind of fraudulent and we would expose you. Instead, you exposed us a little bit, and now I'm kinda scared for the rest of the way haha. This is two weeks in a row now where our opponent made our offense look pretty flawed. You guys are for real. I actually think you guys are the #2 D in the NFL now, just behind the Pats. After what the Saints did today, the 49ers aren't in the top 2 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Allen View Post
    I've been a Bills fans since 1985. OFC I want my team to win, but I don't think that will happen Sunday unless Jackson has a clunker-type game, and I would not expect that due to the good coaching. Allen is better than I would have thought, but the Bills are still an off season away from hopefully being a contender, they are not a legitimate contender at this time IMO.
    welcome. Josh Allen looks like a machine for much of the stretches I saw him this season. We'll see. as good as the ravens played down the stretch, we've still been making mistakes and leaving points out there. We got past the Titans just fine, but things like the last minute of the first half we missed a very good opportunity for FG or even TD because of poor clock management, then followed that up with some decisions at the end of the game that also fell under poor clock management. I was thinking mistakes like those would do us in against y'all. anyway, good luck. if you're ever in town there's a Bills bar down near the harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Allen View Post
    I've been a Bills fans since 1985. OFC I want my team to win, but I don't think that will happen Sunday unless Jackson has a clunker-type game, and I would not expect that due to the good coaching. Allen is better than I would have thought, but the Bills are still an off season away from hopefully being a contender, they are not a legitimate contender at this time IMO.
    Man I like what you’re saying because from the outside looking in I thought this Bills team to be a serious contender. You know the team better than I. I’ll have to go back and dive into their playoff game in more detail.

7. Re: Early Analysis of the Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Man I like what you’re saying because from the outside looking in I thought this Bills team to be a serious contender. You know the team better than I. I’ll have to go back and dive into their playoff game in more detail.
    In the playoff game might see Colts special teams punting inside the 15 bunch of times. Don't think the Bill's started outside the 15 once first half. Lots in the 10 starting each drives.

Blog Entries

The Bills are hotter than KC...

Moss being out is a bit of a blow for them.

Wink should be able to play 5+ DBs all game and put lots of pass rush on the DL without much fear of a rushing attack.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Bills are hotter than KC...
    I'd argue the Bills cooled down really quick. If the Colts had played a clean game they would have won. The Colts aren't even one of the top teams in the league. Prior to Saturday, the Bills looked almost invincible. Now they've come down to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Raventerp313 View Post
    I'd argue the Bills cooled down really quick. If the Colts had played a clean game they would have won. The Colts aren't even one of the top teams in the league. Prior to Saturday, the Bills looked almost invincible. Now they've come down to Earth.
    Exactly. I don't think he watch the game.

I'm nervous. The Bills are overall a better team than Tennessee, but if the Ravens continue to do what they've been doing, they can absolutely win. Run the ball, finish drives, keep Josh Allen off the field, and make timely stops on defense.