Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!

Hey all,
    I usually post from my office, and I'm headed out for Thanksgiving after today. I wanted to truly know I wanted all of you to have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Spend times with your family and enjoy every minute of it. What we usually talk about down here... politics... world issues... we can pretend that we are solving the problems of the universe because it makes us feel good and is fun for most of us. What matters is what is in front of us every day. Our families love us, depend on us, and need us every day. Love on them extra-special the next few days because they are really the only thing that matters. I might argue and protest at some of you in here, but I am grateful for all of you, regardless of your backgrounds and opinions. Nearly everyone down here is a good person, that cares about those closest to them, and wants the best for their families. I recognize that, and I appreciate that about almost every one of you. Happy Thanksgiving all. Football, Turkey, Family, Beer, Nap, and Tums!!!!!!

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!

Happy Thanksgiving.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Thanksgiving peeps. Hmmmmmm. You could be on to something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Hey all,
    I usually post from my office, and I'm headed out for Thanksgiving after today. I wanted to truly know I wanted all of you to have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Spend times with your family and enjoy every minute of it. What we usually talk about down here... politics... world issues... we can pretend that we are solving the problems of the universe because it makes us feel good and is fun for most of us. What matters is what is in front of us every day. Our families love us, depend on us, and need us every day. Love on them extra-special the next few days because they are really the only thing that matters. I might argue and protest at some of you in here, but I am grateful for all of you, regardless of your backgrounds and opinions. Nearly everyone down here is a good person, that cares about those closest to them, and wants the best for their families. I recognize that, and I appreciate that about almost every one of you. Happy Thanksgiving all. Football, Turkey, Family, Beer, Nap, and Tums!!!!!!

Same to you DS. Keep fighting the good fight.

Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and Sisters here. Eat. Drink and enjoy friends and family. Give thanks that we can do just that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and Sisters here. Eat. Drink and enjoy friends and family. Give thanks that we can do just that!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Cannot wait to get the hell out of work today. I think I am one of the only people working in my building, like a ghost town here today

7. Re: Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

Same to you, Lax. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and to all your friends and families.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving.

Cannot wait to get the hell out of work today. I think I am one of the only people working in my building, like a ghost town here today
    I'm almost tempted to go to my office and run screaming around the halls. Wife and kid are at the beach with her parents, so I've got three days to do nothing.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I'm almost tempted to go to my office and run screaming around the halls. Wife and kid are at the beach with her parents, so I've got three days to do nothing.
    Damn alone for Thanksgiving? sorry to hear that. My wife and kids were supposed to go away for the weekend to visit my inlaws but that changed.

I usually host Thanksgiving, my house is not huge but its cozy and accommodating so everyone generally wants to come here plus I make some damn good turkey!

Last two years I have fried one and baked one. Frying is awesome but damn its expensive. Just had to buy a new outdoor fryer $70, broke mine last year, cooking oil was like $45.
    Factor in the cost of the turkey its like a $130 to fry one damn bird.

I would just fry 2 but wife likes one baked.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

happy thanksgiving to all...

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Damn alone for Thanksgiving? sorry to hear that. My wife and kids were supposed to go away for the weekend to visit my inlaws but that changed.

I usually host Thanksgiving, my house is not huge but its cozy and accommodating so everyone generally wants to come here plus I make some damn good turkey!

Last two years I have fried one and baked one. Frying is awesome but damn its expensive. Just had to buy a new outdoor fryer $70, broke mine last year, cooking oil was like $45.
    Factor in the cost of the turkey its like a $130 to fry one damn bird.

I would just fry 2 but wife likes one baked.
    Kill them birds yourself buddy! lol. I’ve got 2 15 LBs I wacked the at the end of last month. Lol. Frees up some cash for oil and things.