Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Impending Damning Inspector General FISA Abuse Report

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This, coming from the guy that still thinks trump is a Russian spy, that brainwashed dem voters to pull the trigger for trump.
    Willie, no one thinks Trump is smart enough to be a Russian spy.

Keep pumping your conspiracy theories though with JustaPhallis though. In the era of stupid politics, you guys are at the head of the class!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    BENGHAZI

What a joke.
    Listen... I don't agree with a lot of what you say... but don't call Benghazi a "joke". Our government was running arms through there and everyone in the region knew it. Instead of fortifying the compound, Hillary didn't want it to look obvious to American media (after all, she just deposed their leader through an proxy war that nobody voted on). She needed Lybia to look like it was on the up and up, so she left a HIGHLY strategic asset in a HIGHLY dangerous area pretty much unguarded. She knew EXACTLY what was going on on the ground there. Stevens was sending her messages, emails, letters, phone calls regularly saying they needed more protection. She did nothing. THEN, when it was being attacked, Obama was "somewhere" and for some reason she was running the response to an embassy under attack (which is really odd... when do you EVER remember a Secretary of State organizing the defense of America being under attack?). She actively told troops to NOT go in to defend the compound... even though they could have made it easily in time. We lost military and civilian assets in an easily avoidable situation based, not on bad judgement, but political expediency for Hillary. People died so she wouldn't go down in opinion polls. So take that "joke" and shove it pal. Those were good soldiers, and those were innocent Americans there. Funny how all of our CIA assets got out in time though...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Listen... I don't agree with a lot of what you say... but don't call Benghazi a "joke". Our government was running arms through there and everyone in the region knew it. Instead of fortifying the compound, Hillary didn't want it to look obvious to American media (after all, she just deposed their leader through an proxy war that nobody voted on). She needed Lybia to look like it was on the up and up, so she left a HIGHLY strategic asset in a HIGHLY dangerous area pretty much unguarded. She knew EXACTLY what was going on on the ground there. Stevens was sending her messages, emails, letters, phone calls regularly saying they needed more protection. She did nothing. THEN, when it was being attacked, Obama was "somewhere" and for some reason she was running the response to an embassy under attack (which is really odd... when do you EVER remember a Secretary of State organizing the defense of America being under attack?). She actively told troops to NOT go in to defend the compound... even though they could have made it easily in time. We lost military and civilian assets in an easily avoidable situation based, not on bad judgement, but political expediency for Hillary. People died so she wouldn't go down in opinion polls. So take that "joke" and shove it pal. Those were good soldiers, and those were innocent Americans there. Funny how all of our CIA assets got out in time though...
    It was investigated ad nauseam with actual folks being investigated testifying under oath and it was as tragic, no more and no less, than other attacked American facilities abroad. The joke part is what you wrote about above. So I will correct that to you being the joke, not Benghazi, for continuing to being duped after all these years.

It was investigated ad nauseam with actual folks being investigated testifying under oath and it was as tragic, no more and no less, than other attacked American facilities abroad. The joke part is what you wrote about above. So I will correct that to you being the joke, not Benghazi, for continuing to being duped after all these years.
    Literally everything I stated was corroborated in that investigation. Get a clue...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

I like how Trump isn't smart enough to be a Russian Spy, but he's smart enough to covertly work with Russia to get elected.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I like how Trump isn't smart enough to be a Russian Spy, but he's smart enough to covertly work with Russia to get elected.
    Trump has worked for decades with Russian money. Everyone around Trump, Manafort, Flynn, probably Bannon, Stone etc. did all of his political work. It's all in the investigative findings. A Russian spy? Now that's a joke that I don't think anyone thinks outside of a Russian propaganda head-fake that people like Willie easily believe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Literally everything I stated was corroborated in that investigation. Get a clue...
    Never happen. Galen just post absurd BS that I don't even think he believes.

Trump has worked for decades with Russian money. Everyone around Trump, Manafort, Flynn, probably Bannon, Stone etc. did all of his political work. It's all in the investigative findings. A Russian spy? Now that's a joke that I don't think anyone thinks outside of a Russian propaganda head-fake that people like Willie easily believe.
    Lemme get this straight G7, you are a globalist but don't want american businessmen working globally? Or is it just one american businessman you have problems with?