Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Impending Damning Inspector General FISA Abuse Report

It's becoming clearer to me that the entire strategy behind this contrived impeachment attempt is to try to blunt the damage from the impending damning report on FISA abuses under the previous administration. The actual coup plot is going to be laid out and it is essentially counter programming timed to try to cancel it out.

You had a career bureaucrat fake evidence to essentially allow spying on a presidential campaign.

This is worse than Watergate in my opinion in that it involved fraud, abuse of power and an attempt to alter the outcome of a presidential election.

2. Re: The Impending Damning Inspector General FISA Abuse Report

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's becoming clearer to me that the entire strategy behind this contrived impeachment attempt is to try to blunt the damage from the impending damning report on FISA abuses under the previous administration. The actual coup plot is going to be laid out and it is essentially counter programming timed to try to cancel it out.

You had a career bureaucrat fake evidence to essentially allow spying on a presidential campaign.

This is worse than Watergate in my opinion in that it involved fraud, abuse of power and an attempt to alter the outcome of a presidential election.
    The shit will hit the proverbial fan on 12/9. Not that it's any surprise to most open minded people. Also, most open minded people know full well who is/was behind it all.

https://hermancain.com/cnn-anchors-m...IO2qUlDraOaPSw

Re: The Impending Damning Inspector General FISA Abuse Report

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The shit will hit the proverbial fan on 12/9. Not that it's any surprise to most open minded people. Also, most open minded people know full well who is/was behind it all.

https://hermancain.com/cnn-anchors-m...IO2qUlDraOaPSw
    I don't think the IG report is going to be as damning as people think. I think the Durham investigation is what's really going to be the one that hurts the establishment the most.

Why would this report-release date be announced a couple weeks in advance? The people who are going to be called out in the report can now get in front of everything before it's officially released. That just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I don't think the IG report is going to be as damning as people think. I think the Durham investigation is what's really going to be the one that hurts the establishment the most.

Why would this report-release date be announced a couple weeks in advance? The people who are going to be called out in the report can now get in front of everything before it's officially released. That just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
    It’s less what they say in the report and more what they do about it. I’ll be convinced something comes of it when thy actually do something

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It’s less what they say in the report and more what they do about it. I’ll be convinced something comes of it when thy actually do something
    #MeToo

6. Re: The Impending Damning Inspector General FISA Abuse Report

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    #MeToo
    Sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Sexist.

It better do more than identify a few third-stringers.

Blog Entries

I dont think much is going to come from it either.

it certainly seems like the top down theory was not proven based on whats being leaked/reported, no big bombshell or big names attached to it. the biggest issue being the fraudulent email, which from the same sources say "Horowitz will conclude that the FBI attorney’s document tampering did not affect the overall validity of the warrant application." So its pointless. That guy will be fired (already was I believe), rightfully, but nothing will change otherwise. I know some expect possible charges from durham, which im sure the FBI lawyer could face, but im not sure how a report that supports the document it was looking into is going to lead to a bunch of indictments.

ill be interested in seeing how exactly he altered the email and what context behind it. I dont believe thats out there currently. Other than than I dont really expect much of it to even be interesting.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I dont think much is going to come from it either.

it certainly seems like the top down theory was not proven based on whats being leaked/reported, no big bombshell or big names attached to it. the biggest issue being the fraudulent email, which from the same sources say "Horowitz will conclude that the FBI attorney’s document tampering did not affect the overall validity of the warrant application." So its pointless. That guy will be fired (already was I believe), rightfully, but nothing will change otherwise. I know some expect possible charges from durham, which im sure the FBI lawyer could face, but im not sure how a report that supports the document it was looking into is going to lead to a bunch of indictments.

ill be interested in seeing how exactly he altered the email and what context behind it. I dont believe thats out there currently. Other than than I dont really expect much of it to even be interesting.
    I think the altered e-mail and this recent "leak" are the tip of the iceberg on this stuff. Not only that, but I get the feeling from the DOJ's response that the leak that came out was pretty off and insignificant.

That being said... if you expect to see anyone arrested other than lower level people... you will be disappointed. Comey isn't going to be perp-walked out of a courtroom. However, I will say this... they have all gotten REALLY quiet lately (McCabe, Brennan, Comey)... A lot of people think that Durham flew to Italy to meet with McCabe when he requested that private room at the embassy. We will see.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

BENGHAZI

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    BENGHAZI

What a joke.
    This, coming from the guy that still thinks trump is a Russian spy, that brainwashed dem voters to pull the trigger for trump.