Blog Entries

Anyone find a way to cut down/eliminate robo calls on their phones that works?

Please don't tell me to sign up on the National Do Not Call Registry. That is your typical worthless government organization that doesn't work.

Re: Anyone find a way to cut down/eliminate robo calls on their phones that works?

I just don’t ever answer calls and I keep my phone on silent. Seems to be working for me.

Re: Anyone find a way to cut down/eliminate robo calls on their phones that works?

RoboKiller app worked well for me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    RoboKiller app worked well for me
    I've seen that one out there. What do they normally charge you after their "free" 7 day trial?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I've seen that one out there. What do they normally charge you after their "free" 7 day trial?
    I don’t recall. It was a one time fee I believe but very worth it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    I don’t recall. It was a one time fee I believe but very worth it.
    A one time fee isn't bad if it does indeed work. Does that fee include updates?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    A one time fee isn't bad if it does indeed work. Does that fee include updates?
    I believe so. They haven’t ask for any more money and I’ve had the app for about two years now.

Blog Entries

AT&T has an app called Call Protect thats free. It lets some through, which im sure just arent on their database yet, but its significantly cut down on them.

It got really tiresome continually adding to the blocked list, just to have them call from another number within the hour. if theres regulation we can agree on, maybe this form of harassment is it.
    -JAB

9. Re: Anyone find a way to cut down/eliminate robo calls on their phones that works?

I haven't tried any apps yet, but blocking calls on my cell phone works real well. Only callers on my contact list can get through. It's also very simple to turn on and off, if needed. On the house phone, we just don't answer unless we recognize the number.

Hiya app