Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: OT: NFL finds 'no such evidence' of Mason Rudolph directing racial slur at Myles Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Jeez guys, chill on the conspiracies. That punch was witnessed by people, filmed and the police got the guy, so yeah, that certainly happened.

OnT: No matter if Rudolph said anything you can´t do what Garrett did. But I do think Rudolph came off way to easy, especially how punky he was after it all. Two douches.
    Fair enough, I hadn't heard any of that.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: OT: NFL finds 'no such evidence' of Mason Rudolph directing racial slur at Myles Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Besides your obvious bigotry towards southerners, this whole post is laughable.

What Garrett did is inexcusable to you, yet you go on trying to excuse it.
    Typical....

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Using helmet to hit a player in the head - Indefinite suspension.
    Lying about a racial slur - Lifetime ban.

Accusing a player of a racial slur is a very serious accusation. It could easily ruin someones career. (Of course if he had landed the helmet hit that could ruin his life)
    It's called slander.

Myles thought he had impunity to say what he said because he was not under oath (could lie) and he thought it was confidential. He forgot or didn't, that there is a guy carrying around what looks like a transparent radar dish (parabolic microphone) that's pointed at every play. The NFL knows exactly what was said.

He either lied or he didn't. We should have the truth but we won't know. To me it looks like an attempt to make him look better or to punish the guy who he feels like is responsible for his punishment. I could be wrong and Mason should be in serious trouble if the allegation is true.

At the end of the day, this is on Mr Garrett and Mr Kittens, Mr Kittens incited his players to extreme violence during the game and this is a direct result. Prime example of why not to coach this way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Garrett is a lying piece of shit.

Fans that defend him are no better.

He should have manned up and took responsibility.

He didn't and that will be his legacy, just like the legacy of the shitty organization that is the Browns.
    As usual the Cap'n comes directly to the points. After seeing the incident several times, Garrett could have fractured Rudolph's skull or even worse. He let his emotions get the best of him and it brought out violent behavior. Garrett is already banned for the remainder of this season, and IMO he should be banned for 2020 too. What he did was inexcusable... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    It's called slander.

Myles thought he had impunity to say what he said because he was not under oath (could lie) and he thought it was confidential. He forgot or didn't, that there is a guy carrying around what looks like a transparent radar dish (parabolic microphone) that's pointed at every play. The NFL knows exactly what was said.

He either lied or he didn't. We should have the truth but we won't know. To me it looks like an attempt to make him look better or to punish the guy who he feels like is responsible for his punishment. I could be wrong and Mason should be in serious trouble if the allegation is true.

At the end of the day, this is on Mr Garrett and Mr Kittens, Mr Kittens incited his players to extreme violence during the game and this is a direct result. Prime example of why not to coach this way.
    Probably the first time ever....I agree with you. The sad thing is...even if Rudolph didn't do the racial slur, he will forever be looked at differently by his black teammates.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Probably the first time ever....I agree with you. The sad thing is...even if Rudolph didn't do the racial slur, he will forever be looked at differently by his black teammates.
    First time for everything I guess. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Maybe Garret didn’t want to seem like he was “snitching” but once he saw how Rudolph took 0 responsibility he changed his mind? I have no idea, but if he’s lying its really embarrassing. As a black man, I’d be ashamed.
    As heated as the entire thing was I think It would have immediately come out as that was the reasoning behind Garrets initial actions had that actually been the truth behind it but I do not for 1 second believe Garrets statement.

It took a week to come out with this now. I am sorry I call 100% bullshit and I have no respect for him as a player after that.

To resort to that statement to defend his actions is just inexcusable in my opinion and I hope his suspension rolls further into next year.

On a side note, how many games did Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt and the likes get? Ray Rice got basically life ban I suppose one can say. Would he have if his video had surfaced after these other guys?
    Then there´s Burfict aswell, but I think he´s kind of a "special" case. That dude dosen´t seem to get it...ever...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    You guys aren't getting off that easy

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Bravo,
    Lol. That’s good. That’s really good.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Bahhahahahhhhhhhhaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

If I was Rudolph, I would get petty too and bring up the aggravated assault charges along with a defamation suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    You guys aren't getting off that easy

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    lol. Man, that's cold.