Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 65
  1. #37

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Why are you posting this in multiple threads. It doesn’t even have merit. And you need some sense of merit to be funny

    Now, it is were a donkey, showing how they have changed the attacks on trump over the three years, that would be good humor





  2. #38

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Why are you posting this in multiple threads. It doesn’t even have merit. And you need some sense of merit to be funny

    Now, it is were a donkey, showing how they have changed the attacks on trump over the three years, that would be good humor
    thanks for the opinion





  3. #39

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Trump did it but 40% of the country doesn't care what he does because there is finally someone sticking up for the very unfairly victimized old white guy who is tired of having to push a button to hear English, tolerating angry women who act like they are entitled to make their own choices about their bodies, seeing two men holding hands and pretending like they are married because the courts sanctioned it, brown people kneeling when they should be grateful that the white guy is showing up to watch them entertain him, and so on. As long as Trump pretends he is building a wall, out doesn't matter that he is using tax payer money to leverage foreign countries to fabricate conspiracies to help him get elected again

    The old white guy has it harder than anyone these days and Trump pretends that he will make them great again. Nothing else matters.





  4. #40

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    It was never a reasonable claim, but Trump just killed any Giuliani claim to any privilege but the Fifth in his Ukraine adventures.

    He has no legal basis to refuse to answer a subpoena save that accorded him by the Fifth Amendment.

    https://youtu.be/hPDf_jI9rsY


    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk





  5. #41

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Trump did it but 40% of the country doesn't care what he does because there is finally someone sticking up for the very unfairly victimized old white guy who is tired of having to push a button to hear English, tolerating angry women who act like they are entitled to make their own choices about their bodies, seeing two men holding hands and pretending like they are married because the courts sanctioned it, brown people kneeling when they should be grateful that the white guy is showing up to watch them entertain him, and so on. As long as Trump pretends he is building a wall, out doesn't matter that he is using tax payer money to leverage foreign countries to fabricate conspiracies to help him get elected again

    The old white guy has it harder than anyone these days and Trump pretends that he will make them great again. Nothing else matters.
    One of my favorite fringe benefits of the Trump presidency is watching democrats suffer.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, ďHi Iím Ben may I have a drink please?Ē
    ProFootballMock





  6. #42

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    One of my favorite fringe benefits of the Trump presidency is watching democrats suffer.
    This is the perfect answer for anyone who still wonders how a clown like Trump was ever elected and still garners his 35-40%. This is the subject of books like Hillbilly Elegy. White grievance politics is winning in this country and just like an angry and hungry 5 year old who throws his dinner across the kitchen when it isn't pizza, the aggrieved old white man will toss the constitution out of the window in a heartbeat if he thinks "one of them" is getting a piece of his pie.

    It's the last stand of the entitled and powerless white guy. Trump gives him one more moment of power in three syllable objections as powerful as the methamphetamine produced in the coal mine towns and rust belt suburbs: "Drill...baby, drill", "lock her up", "build the wall". It's takes a particular broken person to be swept up in a cult but most if not all of the sociological precursors are present: authoritarian leadership, exclusivism, opposition to independent thinking, fear of losing out, ect.

    I think his answer is really brilliant in exposing the "pushing out" of his suffering onto those he thinks is reasonable for it. There is a moment of relief similar to the warmth of oxycodone or the rush of methamphetamine but it isn't fulfilling nor enduring but our surely is addictive and as long as Trump is mainlining the potent MAGA into his veins nothing else will matter.





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,369

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    This is the perfect answer for anyone who still wonders how a clown like Trump was ever elected and still garners his 35-40%. This is the subject of books like Hillbilly Elegy. White grievance politics is winning in this country and just like an angry and hungry 5 year old who throws his dinner across the kitchen when it isn't pizza, the aggrieved old white man will toss the constitution out of the window in a heartbeat if he thinks "one of them" is getting a piece of his pie.

    It's the last stand of the entitled and powerless white guy. Trump gives him one more moment of power in three syllable objections as powerful as the methamphetamine produced in the coal mine towns and rust belt suburbs: "Drill...baby, drill", "lock her up", "build the wall". It's takes a particular broken person to be swept up in a cult but most if not all of the sociological precursors are present: authoritarian leadership, exclusivism, opposition to independent thinking, fear of losing out, ect.

    I think his answer is really brilliant in exposing the "pushing out" of his suffering onto those he thinks is reasonable for it. There is a moment of relief similar to the warmth of oxycodone or the rush of methamphetamine but it isn't fulfilling nor enduring but our surely is addictive and as long as Trump is mainlining the potent MAGA into his veins nothing else will matter.
    So.... what do make of people who aren't white supporting and voting for Trump?
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  8. #44

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    This is the perfect answer for anyone who still wonders how a clown like Trump was ever elected and still garners his 35-40%. This is the subject of books like Hillbilly Elegy. White grievance politics is winning in this country and just like an angry and hungry 5 year old who throws his dinner across the kitchen when it isn't pizza, the aggrieved old white man will toss the constitution out of the window in a heartbeat if he thinks "one of them" is getting a piece of his pie.

    It's the last stand of the entitled and powerless white guy. Trump gives him one more moment of power in three syllable objections as powerful as the methamphetamine produced in the coal mine towns and rust belt suburbs: "Drill...baby, drill", "lock her up", "build the wall". It's takes a particular broken person to be swept up in a cult but most if not all of the sociological precursors are present: authoritarian leadership, exclusivism, opposition to independent thinking, fear of losing out, ect.

    I think his answer is really brilliant in exposing the "pushing out" of his suffering onto those he thinks is reasonable for it. There is a moment of relief similar to the warmth of oxycodone or the rush of methamphetamine but it isn't fulfilling nor enduring but our surely is addictive and as long as Trump is mainlining the potent MAGA into his veins nothing else will matter.


    I don't respect you enough as a person to refute your stupidity, but I will say thanks for the laugh.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, ďHi Iím Ben may I have a drink please?Ē
    ProFootballMock





  9. #45

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So.... what do make of people who aren't white supporting and voting for Trump?
    The same thing I think of white people voting for Trump, except they have a valid reason for their powerlessness and grievances.

    Good news for you guys today though! Trump is saving Thanksgiving!

    "Trump bizarrely claimed at a wild Florida rally that liberals wanted to rename Thanksgiving"

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-rally-2019-11

    Gawd.... he is so dreamy!





  10. #46

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    The same thing I think of white people voting for Trump, except they have a valid reason for their powerlessness and grievances.

    Good news for you guys today though! Trump is saving Thanksgiving!

    "Trump bizarrely claimed at a wild Florida rally that liberals wanted to rename Thanksgiving"

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-rally-2019-11

    Gawd.... he is so dreamy!
    It cracks me up, that a man you donít know, and you claim is an imbecile, seems to control you so easily. He owes you





  11. #47

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    White grievance politics is the main part of Trumpism.





  12. #48

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    sovereignty, lower taxes, less government intervention, more freedom, and a prospering America are the main parts of Trumpism.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site