Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I disagree. Everything was just dirty politics before 2016

    In the 80’s. The left was meeting with foreign countries to undermine Reagan
    In the 90’s the right was happy to spend years investigating a president for a bad real estate deal
    In the 2000’s. The left sided with terrorist and accused the the president of causing hurricanes
    Under Obama the right would attack Obama for wanting to start socialism.

    But up until the 2016 election. Both sides just played dirty politics, but at the end of the day, we were all Americans. No politicians were suggesting physical violence against the other side.

    Since 2016, the left has been dead set to divide and destroy this country. This is when one party decided it was ok to suggest physical violence. It was ok to bully private citizens while out at dinner with family. And it is now ok to make up lies, and file false police reports for racism. As long as it can get the opposition out of the way.

    The left has taken dirty politics and turned it into the start of a civil war

    What the left is doing now, is nothing like either party has done in the past.
    You're right.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  2. #62

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thank God I never lived in Maryland, but I did read about O'Malley's little tantrum the other day. Democrats accuse us of tearing apart society, but which side burns down college campuses? Which side uses hoaxes to perpetuate their victimhood? Which side routinely suppress freedom of speech because they can't argue with facts? Republicans sit there and try to have an discussion with facts only to have a democrat punch them in the face then start crying when they're arrested.
    One of these days he's going to harass the wrong guy and I would love to see someone kick the crap out of O'Malley. He's the same guy who ran for president in the 2016 Primary(very forgettable) and got little to no support before mercifully dropping out. He's the same slimeball who "stole" expensive furniture out of the Governor's House when his term was over. And yes, as Wicked said, he's the guy that was so hated in Maryland that a Republican governor was voted in when he left in a bluer than blue state. No wonder he's bitter cause he's such a loser.





  3. #63

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thank God I never lived in Maryland, but I did read about O'Malley's little tantrum the other day. Democrats accuse us of tearing apart society, but which side burns down college campuses? Which side uses hoaxes to perpetuate their victimhood? Which side routinely suppress freedom of speech because they can't argue with facts? Republicans sit there and try to have an discussion with facts only to have a democrat punch them in the face then start crying when they're arrested.
    Darb72, please refresh my memory. How did you become a Raven's fan having never lived in Maryland?





  4. #64

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Darb72, please refresh my memory. How did you become a Raven's fan having never lived in Maryland?
    Combination of my two favorite things: literature and NFL football. My field is medieval lit, but Poe is my favorite American writer.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  5. #65

    Re: Is it that Trump didn't do it? Or that maybe he did, but it's no big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Combination of my two favorite things: literature and NFL football. My field is medieval lit, but Poe is my favorite American writer.
    Wow, that's an interesting and unique reason to be a Raven fan.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site