Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Weddle not sharing

Lmao. If you believe this shit you are one of the most gullible people on planet earth. So they are in practice and he obviously knows something isn’t going to work against the ravens and he is just going to keep quiet???

It’s not being a good person not telling what you know. It’s being stupid. How are you going to let your current team prepare wrong and you have the information and knowledge to help them. His allegiance is the rams not the ravens at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The Ravens have two new Safetys, a new CB, several new LBs and DTs, and Wink, so what is Weddle going to share? ... Bc
    Scheme

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    B.S.

Blog Entries

Maybe Weddle isn't going to share because Kenny Young can.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Scheme
    Ort, even if Wink used the same scheme (which I doubt), the additions of E. Thomas, Peters, Bynes, Fort, Ferguson, Peko, and Ellis, plus the development of C. Clark, Ricard, and Bowser will make that a moot point... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Of course he's telling, some of you are buying this shit? LOL
    Goff can't even understand his own playbook what makes anyone think he could make use of ours?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Ort, even if Wink used the same scheme (which I doubt), the additions of E. Thomas, Peters, Bynes, Fort, Ferguson, Peko, and Ellis, plus the development of C. Clark, Ricard, and Bowser will make that a moot point... Bc
    Players aren’t the point. Knowing schemes and being able to know what play is coming based on signals is far more important.

For instance if I know your stance for a run play, I don’t care if you have the greatest Oline and running back in history, We’ll stop it 10 times out of 10.

If I know you are in a cover 2 blitz and I know exactly which players are blitzing and which are dropping back, it doesn’t matter who the players are, I’ll eat you alive.

I don't think he has much to share but anyway I think it's stupid. You're on the Rams now.. help your current team win. I'd let him walk in the offseason if this is true.

Blog Entries

He said the same shit here about the Chargers, I didn't believe it then and I don't now.