Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Simple solution.

We go with XX and XY bathrooms, locker rooms, sports, etc.

You can feel whatever you want, but your genes decide the bathroom and sports you can get into.
    But that's not fair!

2. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    But that's not fair!
    And their feelings. What about their feelings? They may not like it.

3. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Interesting how none of the liberals/progressives who frequent this board have weighed in on this travesty.

4. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Interesting how none of the liberals/progressives who frequent this board have weighed in on this travesty.
    Nuttin' but crickets. Can you hear them?

Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

I've seen a lot of people place blame on the LGB community. Let's make sure we are being accurate here. There is the politically charged LGBQTVQIALMNOP whatever group that is part of cancel culture and proposing this type of nonsense stuff. THEN there is the actual Lesbian, Bi, and Gay community, who I would stand with, side by side, and fight for all of their rights as equals in every way. THAT community wants nothing to do with this crap, and REALLY does NOT like being associated with all of it. Gay's were stigmatized as being pedophiles and boy-rapists for decades... they are finally breaking through barriers and gaining equality, and all of a sudden some idiot dressed as a unicorn identifying as unicorn demands those same rights, and lumps themselves in with a normal gay guy. It is absolute insanity.

I think it is time to split up that community because being gay doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make you lumped in with Transgendered people no more than being a straight man lumps you in as being a white supremacist. It is 100% part of the progressive mindset of getting minority groups segmented and ostracized so they have voting power in blocs. Progressivisim CANNOT coincide with Individualism... it is an impossibility. Lumping every facet of sexual orientation or whatever this stuff is now-a-days with just gay/lesbian/bi people is absolutely crazy, and incredibly bigoted towards the actual gay community.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

6. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I've seen a lot of people place blame on the LGB community. Let's make sure we are being accurate here. There is the politically charged LGBQTVQIALMNOP whatever group that is part of cancel culture and proposing this type of nonsense stuff. THEN there is the actual Lesbian, Bi, and Gay community, who I would stand with, side by side, and fight for all of their rights as equals in every way. THAT community wants nothing to do with this crap, and REALLY does NOT like being associated with all of it. Gay's were stigmatized as being pedophiles and boy-rapists for decades... they are finally breaking through barriers and gaining equality, and all of a sudden some idiot dressed as a unicorn identifying as unicorn demands those same rights, and lumps themselves in with a normal gay guy. It is absolute insanity.

I think it is time to split up that community because being gay doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make you lumped in with Transgendered people no more than being a straight man lumps you in as being a white supremacist. It is 100% part of the progressive mindset of getting minority groups segmented and ostracized so they have voting power in blocs. Progressivisim CANNOT coincide with Individualism... it is an impossibility. Lumping every facet of sexual orientation or whatever this stuff is now-a-days with just gay/lesbian/bi people is absolutely crazy, and incredibly bigoted towards the actual gay community.
    I looked back over this thread and don't think anyone is saying that at all. Maybe I missed it? This crazy shit is way, way beyond anything to do w/being gay, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I looked back over this thread and don't think anyone is saying that at all. Maybe I missed it? This crazy shit is way, way beyond anything to do w/being gay, etc.
    Nobody said it in this thread. Ditka has a point that too many people lump transgender in with gay/bisexual.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

8. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Nobody said it in this thread. Ditka has a point that too many people lump transgender in with gay/bisexual.
    Read his second sentence. Yes, he did infer it. Maybe not intentionally, but he did.

Read his second sentence. Yes, he did infer it. Maybe not intentionally, but he did.
    I read "here" as referring to the situation rather than the how it's being discussed on this forum, probably because I use it that way myself. When I'm answering questions at a conference I'll say something like, "Gotta be honest here, I haven't read that article but will definitely look at it later".
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

No.. I get that most people in here fully understand that the LGBTVQIA+ or whatever it is IS NOT indicative of ALL Gay & Lesbian. I'm saying the media in general lump them all together. I think everyone here is good about it honestly.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead