Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

After thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years, we are now saying there is no difference between male and females. This world is going mad.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fe...rooms-on-girls

Blog Entries

Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

It's all in good fun until someone gets raped.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3. Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Liberalism/progressivism run amok. Someone tell me I'm wrong. I'll wait.

Blog Entries

Re: School board vote forces girls to share locker rooms with boys who say they’re ‘girls’

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Liberalism/progressivism run amok. Someone tell me I'm wrong. I'll wait.
    I think it’s deeper than that, but either way you’ll be waiting awhile.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    After thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years, we are now saying there is no difference between male and females. This world is going mad.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fe...rooms-on-girls
    I wonder how many on the board who voted for this are parents with daughters? Why did the board not put it up for a community vote like what was proposed? It's just ridiculous to put these young girls through the emotional stress of having a boy with a swinging richard changing in the same locker room. At that age, most girls are already self conscious enough about their bodies without the added stress of a boy seeing them without their clothes on. This is a situation where the LGBT... has gone too far IMO. Same goes with males who identify as girls being allowed to participate in girls sporting activities. Physically, the males have an advantage, no matter what they identify as.

The Democratic House has passed a bill (H.R. 5, the Equality Act)to make this national. If the Democrats win next fall, it's federal law.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder how many on the board who voted for this are parents with daughters? Why did the board not put it up for a community vote like what was proposed? It's just ridiculous to put these young girls through the emotional stress of having a boy with a swinging richard changing in the same locker room. At that age, most girls are already self conscious enough about their bodies without the added stress of a boy seeing them without their clothes on. This is a situation where the LGBT... has gone too far IMO. Same goes with males who identify as girls being allowed to participate in girls sporting activities. Physically, the males have an advantage, no matter what they identify as.
    I work in a workplace with a “gender-queer bisexual female” who would identify as 65%female/35% male, 65% lesbian /35%straight, and also a FTM Transgendered individual and BOTH feel that biologically born males should be required to compete as males athletically.

If that isn’t ironclad evidence, I don’t know what is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why stop at schools? Why can't a male who identifies as a female go into the female locker room at the gym? Or maybe the better question would be why start at schools? Try to do this at private or public gyms and see how people feel then. Would the school board members be comfortable with that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Why stop at schools? Why can't a male who identifies as a female go into the female locker room at the gym? Or maybe the better question would be why start at schools? Try to do this at private or public gyms and see how people feel then. Would the school board members be comfortable with that?
    Not gonna lie, I would most definitely identify as a female to be able to shower in the womens locker room...

Well as long as it's not like the mens locker room... what's with the old dudes walking around like it's a nudist colony?

Earlier this year, people in Connecticut were all peed off because "girls" with whiskers growth were dominating track at the state level.I think it's great. Those fools brought it on themselves by voting Democrat.

Blog Entries

Martina Navratilova: Transgender Athletes in Women's Sport Is Insane, Cheating

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nsane-cheating

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Simple solution.

We go with XX and XY bathrooms, locker rooms, sports, etc.

You can feel whatever you want, but your genes decide the bathroom and sports you can get into.