Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: In my neverending quest for all things LJ8, I came across this gem of a thread

an NFL team's message board where some of the fans constantly praise and overvalue their QB despite clear deficiencies? whew! glad we don't have that here.

Re: In my neverending quest for all things LJ8, I came across this gem of a thread

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I'm not going to read six pages just to find some negative posts about Lamar. Are you that desperate to be offended? I'm sure there are some posters here who'd offend you directly if you asked them to.
    Like by sliding into DonC's dms.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

Lamar is somewhere around 215#. Josh Allen is 6-5, 240#.

I mean, Lamar's not small; but Allen is big.
    I thought 215 was his weight going into the offseason? That should make him more in the 225 range now. I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    When does data come out on jersey sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    an NFL team's message board where some of the fans constantly praise and overvalue their QB despite clear deficiencies? whew! glad we don't have that here.
    If that's supposed to be sarcastic, I don't buy it. Here are LJ's stats :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stat.../lamar-jackson

19 TDs vs 5 INTs, 781 rushing yards (6.7 avg) and 6 TDs running the football, along with a 6 game winning streak beating some of the best teams the NFL has to offer. LJ has IMO earned the praise... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    If that's supposed to be sarcastic, I don't buy it. Here are LJ's stats :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stat.../lamar-jackson

19 TDs vs 5 INTs, 781 rushing yards (6.7 avg) and 6 TDs running the football, along with a 6 game winning streak beating some of the best teams the NFL has to offer. LJ has IMO earned the praise... Bc
    I believe the other poster was taking a shot at Joe Flacco and his fans in the FWO. Just my $.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I believe the other poster was taking a shot at Joe Flacco and his fans in the FWO. Just my $.02.
    Thanks, Lax. If so, then my apologies to PTORaven.

Gotta work on that reading comprehension... Bc

OP, I hope you weren't one the people on here comparing Flacco to other actual better QBs making this fandom look dumb.