Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In my neverending quest for all things LJ8, I came across this gem of a thread

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-edited-title/

They seem to believe Lamar will get hurt but Allen will last 15 years. We're a gimmick that teams will figure out but Allen is a better passer. Lamar is carried by the defense even though their defense is ranked higher than ours.

It's just comedy gold in there.

Re: In my neverending quest for all things LJ8, I came across this gem of a thread

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post

They seem to believe Lamar will get hurt but Allen will last 15 years. We're a gimmick that teams will figure out but Allen is a better passer. Lamar is carried by the defense even though their defense is ranked higher than ours.

Can't wait til we play 'em!

Re: In my neverending quest for all things LJ8, I came across this gem of a thread

Page 1 is full of posts slobbering over his talent and the improvements he's made in his passing technique. I don't see the comedy.

They also think Harbaugh has done an awesome job.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

I want whatever they are smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Page 1 is full of posts slobbering over his talent and the improvements he's made in his passing technique. I don't see the comedy.

They also think Harbaugh has done an awesome job.
    Keep reading.

Keep reading.
    I'm not going to read six pages just to find some negative posts about Lamar. Are you that desperate to be offended? I'm sure there are some posters here who'd offend you directly if you asked them to.

Rex Ryan did the comparison in a segment with Max and Stephen A.

He said Lamar and Josh ALlen have similar body types, but Lamar knows how to protect himself way more than Allen does.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I'm not going to read six pages just to find some negative posts about Lamar. Are you that desperate to be offended? I'm sure there are some posters here who'd offend you directly if you asked them to.
    Read thread title. I like reading things about my quarterback. Negative or positive. If you didnt want to read what I clearly already stated was negative, you could have just not clicked the link.

So who's more desperate?

6 pages of praising Lamar .... and you're upended by a few negative comments in a sea of hundred positive ones?

Maybe this internet thing aint for you?

Aside from one or two idiots it seems quite a sensible discussion.

What's worse than idiot fans doubting him is when ex-players, coaches and 'experts' chime in. Fouts said at halftime that he was surprised to see Lamar stay in the pocket to make throws last week, which is just an unprofessional level of lazy idiocy.

Some 'experts' still seem to think our offense is some kind of trick and that Belichick will find some magic secret in the playoffs that will make it crumble to dust as if by magic. I suppose it's the Chargers playoff game that makes them think that.

Actually, the Chargers did have the key to stopping us in that game and it's nothing to do with 7 DBs. If a team can just arrange to have our O line be terrible and their own D line to play great and beat them up all game then, guess what? You will stop the Ravens offense, just like you'd stop any other offense in the same circumstances. Pittsburgh gave us some of the same type of problems, Aaron Donald might too but New England? I doubt it.

Blog Entries

Don't know what the fuss is about. Here are some Bills fans posts :

"The Bills passed on Mahomes, Watson and Jackson, that should make any Bills fan blush more than a proctology exam"

"He's (LJ) excellent for that offense."

"1-0 versus the Cheats"

"L Jackson is Greg Roman's dream QB. He has everything in his arsenal that Roman wants in a QB. It is a perfect match. L Jackson is like Mike Vick on steroids. yes he is that talented. The people that compare him to T Taylor that is funny. Taylor has never had the skill set like LJ. Not even close."

... Bc

Read thread title. I like reading things about my quarterback. Negative or positive. If you didnt want to read what I clearly already stated was negative, you could have just not clicked the link.

So who's more desperate?
    Maybe you linked to the wrong Bills forum, because what you advertised isn't what we found in that thread.