Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ricard or Jackson?

Silly but serious question:

Who do you enjoy watching more when they are running with the football?

Jackson is epic but when the 300 pound Ricard runs into and over people that's pretty special too.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Ricard or Jackson?

Hmmm, let me ponder that question for a minute...

OR

I'll get back to you... Bc

Re: Ricard or Jackson?

Wow. Both are amazing. I hope they get Ricard done soon. They' were supposed to be close back during TC.

But Lamar is must watch TV. I really believe his success is bigger than us winning for the next decade. In a league full of bad PR athletes, Lamar is the type of star who can help repair the image of the NFL. Mahomes, too. Maybe even Russell Wilson.

4. Re: Ricard or Jackson?

Jackson by a mile. We've seen similar with Juice. We've never seen anything like LJ8 at the Ravens QB position.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Wow. Both are amazing. I hope they get Ricard done soon. They' were supposed to be close back during TC.

But Lamar is must watch TV. I really believe his success is bigger than us winning for the next decade. In a league full of bad PR athletes, Lamar is the type of star who can help repair the image of the NFL. Mahomes, too. Maybe even Russell Wilson.
    A league full of them? AB. Yes. Ben. Yes. Baker. Maybe. I’m sure I Can name maybe 10 out nearly 1,700. That’s not a league full of them. If you’re referring to Kaep he’s not even in the league. If he’s a troll then like ppl were told when Trump baited the owners and players into kneeling on 9.24.17 we should ignore him because well he’s a troll. The league doesn’t need Lamar, Pat or Deshaun when they already had Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Wilson(he’s been a face since day one).

To the topic at hand it’s Lamar and it’s not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them both, but I'd have to go with Jackson, who has become Elite. Yes, he is that E word.

The definition of an Elite QB is one that makes everyone around them better and that is exactly what Lamar Jackson is doing. In one year, he has turned this franchise around and we are now have the best offense in the league. Hell, imagine if we had another WR opposite Hollywood.

I hope I don't wake up from this dream.

There's nothing I don't love about this team right now

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I love Ricard trucking people though...

Do you like jazz or heavy metal?

Ricard looks like one of those animals some of the southwest college football teams use for mascots (bison, longhorn, etc.), running around with 10 guys hanging on with ropes to try to slow him down.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Ricard might be my next jersey. That's one bad dude

Why not both???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Re: Ricard or Jackson?

I haven’t had this much fun since 2014. The ravens have brought back the love for me this season!

Also I was thinking of getting a Ricard Jersey. Going to wait to see if we resign him. We better! Damn good fullback, the best in AFC as far as I’m concerned, and a contributor on the D-line that has good lateral agility for stunts and underrated bulrush. Just a good football player. Love me some project pat.