Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Lamar Offensive Player Of The Week Pt. 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    It’ll be Dak. 444 yards and 3 td’s on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's be conference though, no? He's nfc.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    It's be conference though, no? He's nfc.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I screwed up. I said Darnold as a correction but if its not Allen it has to be Lamar.....again.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

If Darnold gets it the NFL is trying to make up for the mistake of live micing him.

I'll be stunned if it's Darnold...don't tell "Q" the caller from The Fan though...he swears Darnold is gonna win it. He looked good yesterday, but also had a turnover in a game nobody watched or cared about.

Lamar is the media darling right now, his highlights are all over TV and social media, he had a game with a 139+ QB rating, 4 TD's, no turnovers, in a game that many considered the game of the week going into Sunday against another division winner. If he doesn't win, it's simply because the voters have Lamar fatigue.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Of course things could change after tomorrow night's game, but as for now it's either Lamar or Josh Allen.

You know where my vote is.
    Actually this would be #4. He's won it twice already for passing and he won it one week for rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDomination View Post
    Actually this would be #4. He's won it twice already for passing and he won it one week for rushing.
    2 FedEx Air Player of the Week, 1 FedEx Ground Player of the Week. Not to be confused with AFC Offensive Player of the Week (totally separate honor), for which he also has 3 (weeks 1, 9, and 10 - soon to be 11).

He's also a virtual lock for AFC Offensive Player of the Month for November.

Because Lamar dominated a playoff team, I believe he wins AFC OPOW for a 3rd straight week (4th overall). Darnold or Allen could get the award for passing, but I could argue again because of the opponent, Lamar should get that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'll be stunned if it's Darnold...don't tell "Q" the caller from The Fan though...he swears Darnold is gonna win it. He looked good yesterday, but also had a turnover in a game nobody watched or cared about.

Lamar is the media darling right now, his highlights are all over TV and social media, he had a game with a 139+ QB rating, 4 TD's, no turnovers, in a game that many considered the game of the week going into Sunday against another division winner. If he doesn't win, it's simply because the voters have Lamar fatigue.
    Darnold was objectively worse than Lamar. OBJECTIVELY. He had fewer total yards, more turnovers, the same number of TDs, and played the entire game whereas Lamar skipped most of the 4th quarter, and Lamar's performance came against a far superior team & defense than the fucking Redskins. It will be a complete joke if Darnold gets it over Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Because Lamar dominated a playoff team, I believe he wins AFC OPOW for a 3rd straight week (4th overall). Darnold or Allen could get the award for passing, but I could argue again because of the opponent, Lamar should get that too.
    Likewise I think Lamar deserves it over Allen. Lamar and Allen had roughly the same number of yards including rushing, Lamar had more touchdowns, neither had any turnovers, and Lamar didn't play the entire 4th quarter (Allen did). Also, Lamar's performance, once again, was against a playoff-caliber team with a far better defense than the lowly Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lol @ the ‘Lolophins’
    Hey, the lolophins are still looking better than the lolskins and the lolgals

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Hey, the lolophins are still looking better than the lolskins and the lolgals

I will never root for a DC team. I remember being a child, forcefed everything DC on tv, while Baltimore was told to build a museum. Do you think I enjoyed watching Gus fucking Frerotte every Sunday? Do you?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I will never root for a DC team. I remember being a child, forcefed everything DC on tv, while Baltimore was told to build a museum. Do you think I enjoyed watching Gus fucking Frerotte every Sunday? Do you?
    I'm glad I didn't care about football back then