Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Hayden Hurst's Hands

Has anyone else noticed that he catches everything near him and that if you leave out the KC game he has caught 18 of 19 targets?

Re: Hayden Hurst's Hands

Yeah he's been very underrated because of Andrews but his hands and catch radius are why he was such a good prospect out of college and he has showed it when healthy so far in his nfl career. For all those that hoped we would trade him and get something I'm happy to have him and think he is a very valuable piece

His hands were his biggest strength coming out of college. He made crazy catches in college

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Boyle too. I’d like to see his stats

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah he's been very underrated because of Andrews but his hands and catch radius are why he was such a good prospect out of college and he has showed it when healthy so far in his nfl career. For all those that hoped we would trade him and get something I'm happy to have him and think he is a very valuable piece
    I can believe there are some who keep making cases to get rid of him.

Messing with that trio of TE's is like messing with the money. You absolutely keep all three for as long as you can. The three of them together, plus Ricard, create our best mismatches against defenses.

Too big and fast for most LB's and Safeties. All have Good to Great hands. All are Good to Great blockers. They can all run routes.

This is the best position group on our team. Forget where Hurst was drafted. His contribution to the team matters most for me.

He has been sinfully unappreciated by some on this forum. He is GOOD.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    This is the best position group on our team. Forget where Hurst was drafted. His contribution to the team matters most for me.
    Once players hit the field - draft rank has no meaning - it is all 'What did you do in THIS play' and then move on to the next play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I can believe there are some who keep making cases to get rid of him.

Messing with that trio of TE's is like messing with the money. You absolutely keep all three for as long as you can. The three of them together, plus Ricard, create our best mismatches against defenses.

Too big and fast for most LB's and Safeties. All have Good to Great hands. All are Good to Great blockers. They can all run routes.

To say you absolutely wouldn’t trade him is silly. He has value but if you can acquire more value in trade than he has then you absolutely do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    To say you absolutely wouldn’t trade him is silly. He has value but if you can acquire more value in trade than he has then you absolutely do it.
    I prefer not to weaken a key group on our offense.

Blog Entries

He’s been playing really well. These guys are mismatches for any defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Boyle too. I’d like to see his stats
    NC, Boyle has caught 23 passes (30 targets) for 270 yards (11.7 YPC) plus his first NFL TD. Along with Andrews mega-year, and Hurst's contributions, the Ravens may have the most productive TE corps in the league... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He’s been playing really well. These guys are mismatches for any defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hurst doesn't have a drop this year I believe.