Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: No One, if Being Honest, Saw This Coming

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I know several of us were on the Lamar wagon early, but, no way you or I thought Lamar would progress this quickly and to this level.

He wasn't even supposed to start for at least a year or two and all we were told is he can't pass.

Hahaha hahahaha all you doubters

Did anyone see the D getting to this level? Maybe the secondary but not the whole unit. Masterful moves by Decosta

No one thought we'd be having this much fun and belief.

What a job by the entire Ravens organization
    I cannot believe how the d can hire people off the street and have them contributing like 4 days later. Also, where on earth was this Brandon Williams the last few years?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    This team is a Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    As far as defense. I didn’t see it coming at all until we got Marcus peters. You add peters with jimmy smith and Humphrey and Earl Thomas over the top. I knew there were going to be partly of coverage sacks. Like what you saw today. We got 3 all pro corners and an all pro safety. Think about that
    Yup all that to pair with an mvp QB a pro bowl RB and an all pro TE. Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

That’s Ricard.

Lamar is that guy who runs so fast that time slows down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Actually some of us did see it coming and you can go through the old post to see it. Some of us know how to judge POTENTIAL and TALENT not just look at a 20 year old kid who had no offseason and get thrown into a starting position and go “derrr why isn’t he performing like Peyton Manning”... “derrr he can’t throw”””.. “I know he just completed a sweet 50 yard bomb on the money but derrr he threw that one BaLL In da Durt... derrr he can’t throw”.

All anyone had to do was pull up his college games on YouTube and clearly see exactly what he was going to become.

Then you mix that with the reports of his work ethic and attitude. To me you would have to be blind not see this coming honestly.
    Well put. And people were not just wrong, but very stubborn and loud about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I cannot believe how the d can hire people off the street and have them contributing like 4 days later. Also, where on earth was this Brandon Williams the last few years?

Yes! Great coaching all around. And I know B-Will has been shit on in the past but the guy is an absolute beast. The defense plays the run drastically different when he isnt in the lineup

The scary thing for the league is how dominant this team could be for years.

The scary thing for us fans is that there's going to be a lot of pressure to go Super Bowl or bust and feeling like it's a letdown if they don't win at least one over the next 3 or 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Love that video

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post

That’s Ricard.

Lamar is that guy who runs so fast that time slows down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quicksilver?

This is so much fun. Lamar is the most electrifying player in the league right now. I knew he could reach this level of play but didn't think we would see it so soon. Impressive quality wins against Seattle, NE and Houston No words.
    And then the defense. They've really stepped up big time. So many guys executing and doing their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yes! Great coaching all around. And I know B-Will has been shit on in the past but the guy is an absolute beast. The defense plays the run drastically different when he isnt in the lineup
    For real. Knew his impact on run plays, not dude has been showing up against the pass this year too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstick View Post
    The scary thing for the league is how dominant this team could be for years.

The scary thing for us fans is that there's going to be a lot of pressure to go Super Bowl or bust and feeling like it's a letdown if they don't win at least one over the next 3 or 4 years.
    How long do you think this will last? Just asking your opinion.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore