Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Kapernick thread

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    When you've lost Stephen A you've lost the nation

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28096528
    He’s spot on. I hope an NFL team offers him a league minimum contract so there’s not denying it.

Why can't a team just flat out say, he's not worth the potential backlash from the business side. Since that's what it is.

I just don't see him taking a back up position at back up pay. If thet did happen, then all the kap supporters would be extremely critical on the starting qb on every miscue.

I honestly don't think he really wants to sign because then he becomes irrelevant and his brand of being the victim is over.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Why can't a team just flat out say, he's not worth the potential backlash from the business side. Since that's what it is.

I just don't see him taking a back up position at back up pay. If thet did happen, then all the kap supporters would be extremely critical on the starting qb on every miscue.

I honestly don't think he really wants to sign because then he becomes irrelevant and his brand of being the victim is over.

Yeah I'd rather one side just be flat out honest/blunt about it. This little dance is annoying. And I'm someone who would've been fine with Kaep going somewhere to start if good enough

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yeah I'd rather one side just be flat out honest/blunt about it. This little dance is annoying. And I'm someone who would've been fine with Kaep going somewhere to start if good enough

I have zero issue with him playing, I know it won't be in a ravens uniform because our slave master won't allow it and the uncle Tom of Baltimore wouldn't sign off on it.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I have zero issue with him playing, I know it won't be in a ravens uniform because our slave master won't allow it and the uncle Tom of Baltimore wouldn't sign off on it.

LOLLLLL touché

Blog Entries

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I can't believe I am typing this but I agree with Stephen A Smith on this issue.

I defended Kaep and supported him but not any more. I dont think he really wants to come back. He enjoys being the martyr more than being a QB.

Poor Hue Jackson after he heard Keapernick was changing the venue he went back home. He is the real victim in all this

Jackson’s friend Mike Silver of NFL Network reports that Jackson is in Atlanta for the workout, as the league asked him to be. But according to Silver, Kaepernick’s agent didn’t inform Jackson of the change in location until it was too late for him to make it to the new location, which is more than an hour away from the Falcons’ facility.

Keapernick left Hue behind!

9. Re: Kapernick thread

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    I can't believe I am typing this but I agree with Stephen A Smith on this issue.

I defended Kaep and supported him but not any more. I dont think he really wants to come back. He enjoys being the martyr more than being a QB.
    #martyrnotastarter

10. Re: Kapernick thread

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Poor Hue Jackson after he heard Keapernick was changing the venue he went back home. He is the real victim in all this

Jackson’s friend Mike Silver of NFL Network reports that Jackson is in Atlanta for the workout, as the league asked him to be. But according to Silver, Kaepernick’s agent didn’t inform Jackson of the change in location until it was too late for him to make it to the new location, which is more than an hour away from the Falcons’ facility.

Keapernick left Hue behind!
    Along with a good chunk of his supporters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post

I think a lot of folks are feeling this way. Pretty blatant considering Kaep's representatives waited until an hour or so before the event started to demand the NFL switch everything up.

They were notified of the event a week before. They could have easily negotiated with the NFL ahead of time to figure out all of the details and give the guy the audience and stage he wanted.

All of that aside...what really says the most to me is what he chose to wear for the event. A Kunta Kinte shirt.

Now, in what world would he think that is something that would make an NFL GM, coach, or owner want to sign that guy?

He's just incredibly immature and arrogant to a fault.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think a lot of folks are feeling this way. Pretty blatant considering Kaep's representatives waited until an hour or so before the event started to demand the NFL switch everything up.

They were notified of the event a week before. They could have easily negotiated with the NFL ahead of time to figure out all of the details and give the guy the audience and stage he wanted.

All of that aside...what really says the most to me is what he chose to wear for the event. A Kunta Kinte shirt.

Now, in what world would he think that is something that would make an NFL GM, coach, or owner want to sign that guy?

He's just incredibly immature and arrogant to a fault.
    More proof this clown just wants to be the next social justice warrior that can shake down white guilt when ever he needs a few million

The event was staged at the Falcons facility. Was listen to Steven smith today. Dam he screems a lot. So smith is saying the event was planned at the Falcons facility, because the Falcons were the from running team that was considering him. The Falcons foot the bill for the facility, for the security and kap doesn’t show.

So here is the kicker. Kap claims it was a last second change (less than 1 hr before, and moved it 51 miles away). But smith noticed that kap had groupies there. Fans dressed in kap jerseys, fans with propaganda t shirts. Smith went on to say this entire thing was just a show for kap.

What a took.

You finally get the interview that you have been whining about, then 1 hr before, you tell the employee that you will be. Waiting at another location, 51 miles away. Then bitch and whine when the company blows you off. Talk about black privilege. Dam kap.