Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Kapernick thread

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Oh, I can be serious when I want to be, but I react to posters in different ways, dependent on how objectively I think they look at things. No, that does not mean whether I agree w/them or not. I truly feel everyone is entitled to have their own opinions. I do. All I ask is for people to look at things objectively. With open eyes and an open mind. If people are going to simply take the easy way out and gobble up stuff they read online to make their minds up, w/out taking the time to do a bit of research, then I, admittedly get a bit snarky. Look, the media does their absolute best to throw garbage out there all day long, depending on all of us to be just too darn busy, working all day, taking care of our families, etc., to stop and think about things a bit. And.....it works. We all have to resist that and say.....enough of this crap. Another thing I say with absolute certainty is that "most" of the time, the majority of people come down somewhere in the middle of most subjects. We're always....always going to have the far left and far right factions out there. Just have an open mind, deal w/as many hard, cold facts as possible and then, yes, stand by your convictions. That, I respect. What I don't respect are people just accepting stories based off of what some liberal or conservative website slaps in front of them. Sure, I'm conservative, but I also have a lot of libertarian views, too. I'll be the first to admit there isn't much liberal blood in my veins. But, if you base your opinions on facts and you stick by your convictions, I respect that. You have that right, as we all do.
    I ment mostly your oneliners here about him being a diva, martyr etc, not any specific reply. That doesnīt feel like someone looking at it objectively, tbh. And unlike what my old fanboy ditkas rants about below, was not an intent to be a dick to you specifically. Only an observation.
    Thatīs not all media does though, even if itīs gotten worse with everyone competing for ads and clicks. One has to be able to filter.
    I have never seen you call out any conservative here though on their claims. And I donīt think mine were false here at all. Yes, they are obviously through media channels, but so is 99% of what everyone here debates and talks about every day. Iīd say NFL:s conduct here is one of the more clear cut ones you can hope for today. And I have not yet seen any claims contradicting the "official" story as relayed by dozens of media outlets, on both sides of the isle.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Why is Boss being such a little prick to you guys? I'm reading this conversation, and you all are purely asking him why he feels the way he does, and it's all, "It's abundantly clear what you think of Kaep..." and "Let's take it sloooowly so you can catch up....". Little tard STILL doesn't understand why 90% of the people on here block him does he? What a dickhead....
    I wasnīt being a prick. It was me noting that I was mildly surprised at someone posting oneliners "He's not only a diva, but a plain ol' attention whore. Forget the bum.", "#martyrnotastarter" etc would have any interest in a discussion on the subject. Either than that I havenīt been rude at all. And if you donīt get why I, or most others, donīt take Vlad seriously or arenīt condescending back to him when he is, well...
    I guess the frustration from the hearings today made you feel you had to have a go at me again, huh? Youīre almost cute. :)

People trying to understand BossofTaka's nonsense: "Hey, could you explain this point you made? I haven't heard it from anyone else..."

BossofTaka, "Welll.... MOOOORRROOON.... if you were half as smart as me... (insert condescending shitty points that are never correct or collaborated) you'd know that buzzfeed totally nailed this story like 12 weeks ago... GAWD... you don't read Buzzfeed??? Maybe you should... they have like 43k followers for a rEASon! Jeeeeez (insert 12 year old girl hair flip about here)"

How about you collaborate any of the like umpteen false claims Iīve called you out on?

How was it with swedish avg income vs poorest 20% of americans?

When was the new testament written and spread again?

How about Greta Thunbergs trip?

How about "There are no kurdish people"?

How about missile launches from North Korea?

And Iīm more than ahppy to get back to the climate debate, and hear why you, with your limited expertise, feel that you can make fun of me, when actual experts agree with me, and not you. And the only argument you have is that you worked with people that took some temperature readings. Itīs quite astonishing seeing someone so self assured and cocky be so damn uninformed on pretty much every subject you speak on.

Iīd actually started feeling a little sorry for you and left you alone for a while, but if youīre gonna go after it again, be ready to get a few more of those Trump-tantrums of yours when I call you out. Hugs and kisses, thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Seriously... You cannot be this thick, can you? Itīs purely ideological for you I assume? The same way you defend Trump in child like manners?
    Itīs no secret he was gonna get cut, John Lynch has said so publicly. FACT!

And, he was the starter, contrary to your claim. FACT!
    Again, you called my comments bullshit. But they were 100% accurate. You also skipped over the other facts that kap was in the bottom 1/3 for most stats and towards the bottom for winning percentage. Your emotions got the better of you. And watching you try to claim a player opting out, is the same as being cut, just shows how little you know about this.
    As I read your conversation with the above poster, you seem to have a habit of posting opinions that you assume are facts. I have to conclude that you don’t understand the difference.

Unit you can post a link showing how anything I posted was bullshit, I will just continue to place you in the category of “ignorant, using words with his own definition”

Why is Boss being such a little prick to you guys? I'm reading this conversation, and you all are purely asking him why he feels the way he does, and it's all, "It's abundantly clear what you think of Kaep..." and "Let's take it sloooowly so you can catch up....". Little tard STILL doesn't understand why 90% of the people on here block him does he? What a dickhead....

People trying to understand BossofTaka's nonsense: "Hey, could you explain this point you made? I haven't heard it from anyone else..."

BossofTaka, "Welll.... MOOOORRROOON.... if you were half as smart as me... (insert condescending shitty points that are never correct or collaborated) you'd know that buzzfeed totally nailed this story like 12 weeks ago... GAWD... you don't read Buzzfeed??? Maybe you should... they have like 43k followers for a rEASon! Jeeeeez (insert 12 year old girl hair flip about here)"

I am legit laughing out loud.

Too funny, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Again, you called my comments bullshit. But they were 100% accurate. You also skipped over the other facts that kap was in the bottom 1/3 for most stats and towards the bottom for winning percentage. Your emotions got the better of you. And watching you try to claim a player opting out, is the same as being cut, just shows how little you know about this.
    As I read your conversation with the above poster, you seem to have a habit of posting opinions that you assume are facts. I have to conclude that you don’t understand the difference.

Unit you can post a link showing how anything I posted was bullshit, I will just continue to place you in the category of “ignorant, using words with his own definition”
    Lol, yeah... The bullshit was a reference to your claim that all you guys were saying were these three things you brought up. Itīs not, the whole thread is filled with pure hate towards the guy, from you aswell. Iīd like you to back up your very first post in here then:

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Yesterday confirmed that this isn’t about playing in the nfl. He wants to leverage money from anyone that buys into white guilt. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were able to do that for decades. Since they have been quiet for a few years, kap saw an opening.
    This, according to you, is facts? To me, this is clearly an emotional opinion. But please, go ahead and prove this claim.

Eh, no, I remember from earlier encounters with you that you have severe reading issues, but I did indeed address that he most likely was bottom 1/3 in most categories that season, I eman the 49ers sucked back then.

Yoy saying he lost his starting job isnīt entirely correct since he won it back. He kind of lost it though when opting out instead of waiting to be cut.

Yeah, I know so little about this. Why donīt we let John Lynch tell us instead, huh?

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ted-out-053117

Now, still wanna split hairs about opting out/getting cut? If you are, Iīm gonna finally deem you a troll and put you on ignore, like several others have already.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

I am legit laughing out loud.

Too funny, dude.
    Nah, whatīs funny is his pure ignorance, just like yours, on every and any matter. Anyone can be a shit like ditkas, I can reply back in that manner too, but Iīve sort of grown out of it like 30 years ago. Even though it is tempting sometimes.

Did you look up that waiver? Not what you claimed it to be you know. You, wrong again... Shocking, I know. Thoughts and prayers to you too, bigly bigly ones

7. Re: Kapernick thread

I ment mostly your oneliners here about him being a diva, martyr etc, not any specific reply. That doesnīt feel like someone looking at it objectively, tbh. And unlike what my old fanboy ditkas rants about below, was not an intent to be a dick to you specifically. Only an observation.
    Thatīs not all media does though, even if itīs gotten worse with everyone competing for ads and clicks. One has to be able to filter.
    I have never seen you call out any conservative here though on their claims. And I donīt think mine were false here at all. Yes, they are obviously through media channels, but so is 99% of what everyone here debates and talks about every day. Iīd say NFL:s conduct here is one of the more clear cut ones you can hope for today. And I have not yet seen any claims contradicting the "official" story as relayed by dozens of media outlets, on both sides of the isle.
    Those comments were in response to people clamoring in defense of Kaep and making childish remarks about people simply expressing their opinions. I stand by what I posted. Always have, always will. That's how I feel. Someone expressing their feelings/opinions is a bit different than someone stating opinions and claiming them as facts. That's the whole point I was trying to make, I guess. And no, this does not apply exclusively to you, although, in my opinion, you do that quite a bit. I actually have blocked you, myself. Not because I don't like what you have to say, but because of the way you respond to others that have a differing viewpoint and you do have a habit of confusing your opinions w/facts. I think most posters here would enjoy engaging w/you, if not for those things. They, for the most part, have tried. I do read most of what goes on here, I just choose to take it all in most of the time. Most times, I'm just too busy to get into a heated debate. I also don't think anyone here is out to change anyone's mind on most subjects, but they do enjoy a good, healthy, honest debate. I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Those comments were in response to people clamoring in defense of Kaep and making childish remarks about people simply expressing their opinions. I stand by what I posted. Always have, always will. That's how I feel. Someone expressing their feelings/opinions is a bit different than someone stating opinions and claiming them as facts. That's the whole point I was trying to make, I guess. And no, this does not apply exclusively to you, although, in my opinion, you do that quite a bit. I actually have blocked you, myself. Not because I don't like what you have to say, but because of the way you respond to others that have a differing viewpoint and you do have a habit of confusing your opinions w/facts. I think most posters here would enjoy engaging w/you, if not for those things. They, for the most part, have tried. I do read most of what goes on here, I just choose to take it all in most of the time. Most times, I'm just too busy to get into a heated debate. I also don't think anyone here is out to change anyone's mind on most subjects, but they do enjoy a good, healthy, honest debate. I know I do.
    There were no such remarks in this thread at all, so not sure why youīd say that, unless you mean in a some general way out in the real world?

Yes, your opinion I canīt change, most likely, but I would beg to differ. In this case def. I donīt even have much of an opinion, but I do get annoyed when pure lies and specualtion is spread like "facts". That Kap basically realised he was a bum and made some decision to pose as an activist for finacial reasons. All four here, besides you and me, Vlad, ravenmaniac, ditkas, and NCRaven have put forward that among other things like basically facts.
    The facts here does support my claim about the NFL:s conduct in this workout much more than the general "right wing" view expressed by most here.

I have opinions on such things as politics, what systems work best, religion and so on. But most things I post about here now are strictly facts. When I call out ditkas itīs on his claims that are false. Provably false. Not opinions. He canīt take it, and behaves way worse than me, even if I donīt expect you to see it. As I recall youīve been in on the troll train mocking me before. You guys even got called out then.

And Iīve yet to see much of any good, healthy, honest debating going on here. I do that quite a bit elsewhere, and compared to that, this is a kindergarden, honestly. I know you mostly agree with ditkas, NC and rav etc, maybe youre even one of the friends ditkas refers to, but the standard here is low.
    And I firmly stand by that in no way am I behaving worse than most guys on here. I just happen to be both to the left and a foreigner, and some donīt take kindly to those facts alone.

As for Kap, like I said, I hope he gets a shot with a team this offseason and this can hopefully die away, no matter how it pans out.

9. Re: Kapernick thread

There were no such remarks in this thread at all, so not sure why youīd say that, unless you mean in a some general way out in the real world?

Yes, your opinion I canīt change, most likely, but I would beg to differ. In this case def. I donīt even have much of an opinion, but I do get annoyed when pure lies and specualtion is spread like "facts". That Kap basically realised he was a bum and made some decision to pose as an activist for finacial reasons. All four here, besides you and me, Vlad, ravenmaniac, ditkas, and NCRaven have put forward that among other things like basically facts.
    The facts here does support my claim about the NFL:s conduct in this workout much more than the general "right wing" view expressed by most here.

I have opinions on such things as politics, what systems work best, religion and so on. But most things I post about here now are strictly facts. When I call out ditkas itīs on his claims that are false. Provably false. Not opinions. He canīt take it, and behaves way worse than me, even if I donīt expect you to see it. As I recall youīve been in on the troll train mocking me before. You guys even got called out then.

And Iīve yet to see much of any good, healthy, honest debating going on here. I do that quite a bit elsewhere, and compared to that, this is a kindergarden, honestly. I know you mostly agree with ditkas, NC and rav etc, maybe youre even one of the friends ditkas refers to, but the standard here is low.
    And I firmly stand by that in no way am I behaving worse than most guys on here. I just happen to be both to the left and a foreigner, and some donīt take kindly to those facts alone.

As for Kap, like I said, I hope he gets a shot with a team this offseason and this can hopefully die away, no matter how it pans out.
    Best just to drop it, I guess. There were a number of threads getting all mixed up and moved around, both here and in the main forum.

Keapernick did Hue Jackson dirty

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28136991

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Keapernick did Hue Jackson dirty

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28136991
    Lol, lets not pretend anyone here gives a shit about Hue Jackson or his feelings no matter where we fall on the Kap spectrum.

Is Hue sort of becoming desperate for attention I wonder...?