Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    This bit from the statement is interesting:

Conceivably, that might fit the notion of something that would change what this all looks like. We'd need to see details, of course. Does the NFL-proposed waiver really differ from the "standard" workout waiver? If so, how?

What a WEIRD, weird episode all around.
    If he was really concerned about it he could have released a statement to get that taken care of as soon as Wednesday, based on the NFL statement that's when they said they sent it to his people.

He waited to try to make it sound like an ambush, but really it wasn't.

Blog Entries

ProFootballTalk

It's now obvious that the league set up a Colin Kaepernick workout for one reason: Fear of Kaepernick pursuing new legal claims that could be much stronger than those he settled in February. And their clumsy effort to extinguish a new lawsuit may end up inviting one.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    ProFootballTalk

It's now obvious that the league set up a Colin Kaepernick workout for one reason: Fear of Kaepernick pursuing new legal claims that could be much stronger than those he settled in February. And their clumsy effort to extinguish a new lawsuit may end up inviting one.
    Now obvious PFT? It was always obvious. What other player have they ever arranged an event like this for? This cost serious time and money. They wouldn't do that unless they were worried about having to pay out more from a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I know Kap says he wants to play but his actions say otherwise.
    He seems to me like a guy afraid to fail more than he loves to play. Should have gone to a good sports shrink. What a waste. Dude was electric in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    If he was really concerned about it he could have released a statement to get that taken care of as soon as Wednesday, based on the NFL statement that's when they said they sent it to his people.

He waited to try to make it sound like an ambush, but really it wasn't.
    Setting up a random open workout where Kaepernick can't see which teams will be there sounds like scam to me.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago

After today’s workout in Atlanta, an NFL executive at Colin Kaepernick’s throwing session said his arm talent is “elite” and is the same as when he came out of college. He said that Kaepernick threw the ball well.

7. Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

After today’s workout in Atlanta, an NFL executive at Colin Kaepernick’s throwing session said his arm talent is “elite” and is the same as when he came out of college. He said that Kaepernick threw the ball well.
    Think Mike Tomlin is listening?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Yet all 32 teams independently decided not to hire him. Sure they did.

I care nothing for Colin nor his cause.

Truth Matters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I care nothing for Colin nor his cause.
    Police shooting of unarmed black people?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Truth Matters!!!!
    Yep.

I watched a bit of that workout and his throws were: mostly not tight spirals, overthrown deep routes and late on a receiver coming out of his break. He did make some good throws. He looks like a man that hasn’t played in quite a while.

You piece of shit motherfuckers on this site shitting on Kaepernick for what? Because he went out on a limb for a cause that he believes in? How much more admirable can you get. I bet every one of you piece of shits talkin down on Kaep on here are white or at least not african american. He obviously has talent to be in the NFL. He was blackballed over politics not football. I bet if you white people were getting harrassed and shot by police, you would have a different viewpoint. This is more than football. He deserves praise rather than hate. Just curious, can any one of you people that have posted negatively on this thread say you are african american? I bet not too many