Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Blog Entries

Waiver gate

Blog Entries

You know the NFL league office and Kaep deserve each other. What a great marriage! They should hire him and his team to work for NFL HQ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Carolina also has a progressive owner, though the south is trickier...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I think Seattle has a more chill vibe when it comes to that protest thing. I live in NC and even in an urban area like Charlotte, people have strong opposing opinions on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I doubt the Krafts/Belicheck/Brady would tolerate any sort of kneeling.
    No. I am saying that their fan base would tolerate the signing. They aren't going to lose fans just because they signed Kap. Some fanbases, even if he stopped doing it are still not willing to forgive.

Blog Entries

In the "This thing won't die" category...

Kaepernick moves workout, says NFL demanded he sign liability waiver :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...bility-waiver/

"Colin Kaepernick won’t work out at the Falcons’ facility today after all.

Instead, Kaepernick has moved his workout to another location, and his representatives released a statement accusing the NFL of not acting in a forthright manner in organizing the workout."

How about "nobody really gives a damn!" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No. I am saying that their fan base would tolerate the signing. They aren't going to lose fans just because they signed Kap. Some fanbases, even if he stopped doing it are still not willing to forgive.
    They see the black clouds over the horizon.. once Brady retires (likely after this season) those losses are going to start piling up.

The defense has a some talent, but the offensive side has been a shit-show the last several years. It's amazing Brady has been able to continue the success with patch-work WRs and o-line injuries. You get a Kap in there with those clowns and the fans will leave in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Right. The northeast is at least more progressive than other parts of the country

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Poor Hue! When you are getting stood up by Kaep you know that you have hit bottom. I hope Harbs can help him out in a year or two

Link to the live workout if anyone is interested

https://youtu.be/MFjqDc_hwho