Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    They are probably the only team that could do it and not face a fan revolt. Them and probably Seattle.
    I doubt the Krafts/Belicheck/Brady would tolerate any sort of kneeling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    he wouldn't be active for games anyway

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Only at the massage parlor.

They are probably the only team that could do it and not face a fan revolt. Them and probably Seattle.
    I'm not so sure Seattle would tolerate Kaepernick. The 49ers are huge rivals and there is a genuine dislike of anything San Francisco in the Seahawks fanbase. Add the non-football stuff and despite the laidback vibe of the Pacific Northwest, I still think that's a non-starter. Of course, there is always the Pete Carroll variable, so who knows.

5. Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Does anyone know if Kapernick has been doing any football workouts? Or is he rolling into this thing with 3+ yrs of rust?

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Does anyone know if Kapernick has been doing any football workouts? Or is he rolling into this thing with 3+ yrs of rust?
    Been working out 5 days a week since he last played
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Carolina also has a progressive owner, though the south is trickier...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Been working out 5 days a week since he last played
    Is that him (Kaep) or You (Jam)? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    His agent said in that statement couple wks ago, that Kaep has been working out religiously and is in tip-top shape.

FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Is that him (Kaep) or You (Jam)? ... Bc
    Definitely not me. Unfortunately my idea of exercise these days is walks around the neighborhood & weekend yardwork.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

NFL pony show.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Carolina also has a progressive owner, though the south is trickier...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Funny thing is, they could prob use a backup QB.. but Reid has since been running his mouth AND I think that only hurt the chances CAR does anything.

Hell, they even confirmed they werent even sending anyone to his "workout." I'm sure that didnt make Reid happy.. haha