Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 11.15.19

Happy Friday! Halfway through November already! I'm still not doing the Christmas stuff til after Thanksgiving though... even though it FEELS like winter here.

What's up everyone?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 11.15.19

PSA - YouTube is going to be deleting accounts it doesn't like December 10! Download and save all the videos you like that are controversial now.

You all got the email last week if you have an account.

Get your videos Immediately.

Mark my words. You will regret it if you don't.

Preface this, if the accounts you like are hosting tons of ads and commercials, they are safe, until at least wave three.

First it will start with the already demonitized accounts, Christian channels, others they refuse ads to, and all others they don't like the content. Plus any channels that oppose the demonization process or speak out against Google or YouTube.

Then, after the first purge they will start with channels they don't like but haven't been able to demonitize yet. They will first demonitize because all the first wave will have been purged. Then they will delete them after a period of time and say they are no longer commercially viable.

After that it will be the tiny do good channels. Not big enough to be "commercially viable" big enough to be a problem if they were riled (like by the purging process) so they will delete them preemptively. Can't risk small charity channels catching on to what they are doing. They are gone. The last potential opposition will be stamped out. This is when large commercially viable channels they don't like or assess might flip to opponents will also be purged. They will bs some reason why they need to be demonitized then they will vanish as well.

Finally they will come after tiny accounts with few viewers, namely you and me. Doesn't matter if you are against them or not, they will just say you aren't making them money so you are gone. There will be no one left to speak up for you left to even complain to.

Note well - you can't spell demonization without demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    PSA - YouTube is going to be deleting accounts it doesn't like December 10! Download and save all the videos you like that are controversial now.

You all got the email last week if you have an account.

Get your videos Immediately.

Mark my words. You will regret it if you don't.

Preface this, if the accounts you like are hosting tons of ads and commercials, they are safe, until at least wave three.

First it will start with the already demonitized accounts, Christian channels, others they refuse ads to, and all others they don't like the content. Plus any channels that oppose the demonization process or speak out against Google or YouTube.

Then, after the first purge they will start with channels they don't like but haven't been able to demonitize yet. They will first demonitize because all the first wave will have been purged. Then they will delete them after a period of time and say they are no longer commercially viable.

After that it will be the tiny do good channels. Not big enough to be "commercially viable" big enough to be a problem if they were riled (like by the purging process) so they will delete them preemptively. Can't risk small charity channels catching on to what they are doing. They are gone. The last potential opposition will be stamped out. This is when large commercially viable channels they don't like or assess might flip to opponents will also be purged. They will bs some reason why they need to be demonitized then they will vanish as well.

Finally they will come after tiny accounts with few viewers, namely you and me. Doesn't matter if you are against them or not, they will just say you aren't making them money so you are gone. There will be no one left to speak up for you left to even complain to.

Note well - you can't spell demonization without demon.
    I hope this isn't true. That's terrible.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I hope this isn't true. That's terrible.
    I wish it was not true. I know I will look loony for posting it. But YouTube is trying to backtrack now, saying that they didn't mean it, but lawyers! Lots of lawyers had to approve that email they sent everyone.

That is the only red flag you need to see that it's real.

This is coming.

Well Scarlett turns 1 on Sunday.

Can't believe it's been a year since I was posting about her being born.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

That totally stinks. I love watching old NFL games on there.

Blog Entries

Leaving New Orleans
    Happy Friday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Leaving New Orleans
    Happy Friday
    What's everyone doing Thanksgiving in less than 2 weeks?

Blog Entries

Tonight it's a chicken dinner at home with the wife. A tete-a-tete. We're still somewhat romantic. I'll have to buy a white wine for her to get in the mood. Don't know what's on TV, but I don't think she will want to see the Steelers - Browns game I've recorded.

Saturday is dinner out with friends at a steakhouse in Bay Ridge. They have a wonderful way of making a classic rib-eye steak. The conversation, especially after a couple, gets pretty deep... although I never seem to remember it the next day.

Sunday is the revival of "Evita" @ New York City Center. It's a 2 p.m. matinee, then an early dinner with friends... likely Italian.

The wife and I have this philosophy, "Live until you die!" and we adhere to it (as long as the $ holds out LOL)... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Is that really their plan? Don't they need eyeballs and views in order to sell advertising?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    What's up everyone?
    Working tonight. Datacenter migration, 6p til maybe 2a or so.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Working tonight. Datacenter migration, 6p til maybe 2a or so.
    Working all weekend too?