Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Both Pittsburgh AND Cleaveland are done

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    My steelers fan buddy at work talked me into it. He said that all he has to do is run a simple offense and not screw it up. Could be a real possibility, if he's serious about playing and still has something left. With the way the steelers defense is playing, could be trouble.

Again the stench of IF is reeking on this one, but as you say, the thought experiment merits the steelers must do serious due diligence, especially when they traded their first round pick....
    I'll take Rudolph for the post Ben years lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

2. Re: Both Pittsburgh AND Cleaveland are done

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It ended with a whimper last night.

4 wins in The next 7 games is the maximum required now. That's assuming either Browns or Steelers win out and they still play each other again. If we win Sunday we r down to three and with each loss by the Steelers or Browns the number can shrink still.
    The Ravens can still lose the divison at 11-5. Losses to the Browns and Steelers would give Pitt the H2H tie and a better division record. If the Ravens fall to 11-5 without losing to both Cleveland and Pittsburgh, the Ravens would win the division (either on H2H or on common games). In any case, 4 wins is not the maximum requirement; they'd need to win the next 5 if they lose to Cleveland and Pittsburgh AND Pittsburgh wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    It's the national coverage game in the 1pm time slot on CBS. Check 506 sports. Com

My steelers buddy at work said he think you all need to get Kaep if he has anything left and just let him run the way your defense is doing. He might have a point.
    Dunno where footballfan lives, but it's showing in PA (it's the red game; link to source).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    The Ravens can still lose the divison at 11-5. Losses to the Browns and Steelers would give Pitt the H2H tie and a better division record. If the Ravens fall to 11-5 without losing to both Cleveland and Pittsburgh, the Ravens would win the division (either on H2H or on common games). In any case, 4 wins is not the maximum requirement; they'd need to win the next 5 if they lose to Cleveland and Pittsburgh AND Pittsburgh wins out.

Dunno where footballfan lives, but it's showing in PA (it's the red game; link to source).
    I've been checking out 506 for years. This is the most coverage for a regular season Raven 1:00pm game I can recall. THANK YOU Lamar and Deshaun! Should be an exciting game. I hope they both do well with the Ravens on top of course.

I wonder if the network cut away in the fourth quarter, the game was such a blowout

wow.

I think the tv people like us better now that we are an offensive team.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I wonder if the network cut away in the fourth quarter, the game was such a blowout

wow.

They did. They cut out at around 8 or so minutes left in the 4th.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post

wow.

Yep they cut away to MN before RG3 came in to clean up

"Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Live south of the City of Pittsburgh. About 20 minutes away. Went trout fishing Sunday morning but made it to a local bar which had the Ravens game going during the second half. Lots of dudes just shaking their heads watching Lamar and that offense. Lol.