Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What the Actual F**k Myles Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity twice, so there must be a way.
    Hahahaha.

Dudes like Myles Garrett crying Wolf only make it harder for the rest of us when theres actual injustice and racism to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity twice, so there must be a way.
    LOL!!!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He (and the fans) are alleging a cover up and saying the league does have this audio
    There is a guy (or gal) who was running the parabolic dish microphone, that person knows the truth. This situation demands that we know what was said. Let Mr Kittens and coach Tomlin both hear it and let them tell you what they heard.

There was a guy on the grassy knoll!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    If you read his press release, the way its worded it absolutely in my opinion comes off as a lie on his part because he now seems pissed because he thought it was private.

NFL teams have Mics all over the place and the cameras were right on everything that happened, there is absolutely sound and if Rudolph has done it we would be hearing of its pending release.

Until I see or hear proof I call bullshit 100% and I think this scumbag thought he could (Jessie Smollet blatantly lie his way) so to speak out of his suspension to try and justify his actions.
    Ask Belichick! Kraft productions Inc. was for sure recording it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Ask Belichick! Kraft productions Inc. was for sure recording it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    There was a guy on the grassy knoll!
    on twitter all day they're posting screenshots of the guy on the sideline with the cone mic - THERE HAS TO BE AUDIO, THE NFL IS INTENTIONALLY SUPPRESSING EVIDENCE.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    If you read his press release, the way its worded it absolutely in my opinion comes off as a lie on his part because he now seems pissed because he thought it was private.

NFL teams have Mics all over the place and the cameras were right on everything that happened, there is absolutely sound and if Rudolph has done it we would be hearing of its pending release.

Until I see or hear proof I call bullshit 100% and I think this scumbag thought he could (Jessie Smollet blatantly lie his way) so to speak out of his suspension to try and justify his actions.
    It annoys me to no end when people say it's a he said he said (not you). It isn't. It's a he said and no one else heard. The fact the NFL reviewed the audio and couldn't find anything isn't nothing. The fact noone else on the field that was around the scrum heard what Garret claims isn't nothing.

This isn't a 50-50 throw up your hands who knows what really happened type of deal. From what we know Garrett is likely lying

on twitter all day they're posting screenshots of the guy on the sideline with the cone mic - THERE HAS TO BE AUDIO, THE NFL IS INTENTIONALLY SUPPRESSING EVIDENCE.
    They aren't suppressing anything. They investigated the audio and told you they found nothing. Why would they have to release the audio? They have no dog in this fight if anything they would try to protect the reputation of Garrett who is a star in this league over a backup QB.

This isn't some conspiracy
    Last edited by boller4president; 11-22-2019 at 07:56 PM.

I went looking for a Browns forum to see what was being said, but they all sucked because they had Browns fans.

As I recall, Garrett said that he knows what he heard. It could have been a guy in the first row.

Blog Entries

Can you please link one of these?

I'm all on board with league cover ups but I don't find anything compelling in this case. The only thing I noted was that Fox clearly swept the racism under the rug. They had the unlikable nerd give the report of it them the charismatic (eye of the beholder) nfl guys never mentioned it but talked about the other stuff.

I think if there really was a racist thing said the would punish Mason because they have rules and penalties about it including getting tossed from the game. Players have been fined and tossed for that in the crackdown several years ago. Everyone forgets that.