Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: What the Actual Fuck Myles Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything less out of their fan base.
    Let's not act like there wouldn't be a pocket of Ravens fans saying the same shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Disagree with your disagreement. Lol

Myles could’ve leveled him and really injure mason. My thoughts are that Rudolph was pissed off for sucking so bad and just decided to attack Garrett. Myles has never shown to be a dirty player but he lost his cool and will pay severely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish somebody would post one of those giphys for the hit. I have no idea how to do that. To me it was pulling him to the grounds after three fact. That can tear up a knee

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    It doesn't matter who started it like not at all

It may have mattered if it had been a normal NFL skirmish but we came very close to having a marty mcsorely moment on national television.
    Disagree. It matters. The narrative is that Myles attack mason unprovoked when it was Rudolph that started it with trying to tear his helmet off. Garrett took it way too far.

Not sure if any of you have ever had a skirmish but this is how stuff usually starts. Unfortunately this escalated way too far. Normally what happens is ppl get to the combatants before it gets to that point. Make no mistake though mason started it and Garrett finished it. All parties should be punished to the level of their involvement and participation.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    There was no spitting or racism here.

Relevant to Ravens, Daylon Mack now defending: https://twitter.com/DaylonMack/statu...03608620519424
    So Garrett should’ve only responded if it was racists or a vile act. Maybe that’s your trigger but Garrett and others have different ones. Seriously it’s pretty simple Mason lost his cool and Garrett lost his which led to one ugly mess.

Interesting

https://twitter.com/247KevinBoilard/...12733437878272
    @247KevinBoilard
    Myles Garrett, 2019 dirty plays

Week 1: Punched Titans TE Delanie Walker after whistle

Week 2: Ended Jets QB Trevor Siemian's season on late hit

Week 11: Struck Steelers QB Mason Rudolph over head with helmet
    @NFL
    should suspend him for the rest of season #Browns

EJZGkifUwAEqeN4.jpg

Interesting, people saying Rudolph kicked Garrett in the junk. Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    I wish somebody would post one of those giphys for the hit. I have no idea how to do that. To me it was pulling him to the grounds after three fact. That can tear up a knee

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Guy the pull down was Myles pulling mason on top of him. Myles could’ve drove him into the ground and really hurt him. My opinion is that it was a long night and mason tried to take his frustrations out on Myles.

Go on nfln and listen to Willie and James Jones. They summed it up perfectly.

Also I have no respect for punk ass Mason Rudolph. Calling Garrett a Coward? Bully? Dude was playing football and you took exception to it causing a near riot. He was actually pretty defiant in his presser instead of talking about how badly he sucked and was the main reason his team lost.

Punk ass

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Disagree. It matters. The narrative is that Myles attack mason unprovoked when it was Rudolph that started it with trying to tear his helmet off. Garrett took it way too far.

Not sure if any of you have ever had a skirmish but this is how stuff usually starts. Unfortunately this escalated way too far. Normally what happens is ppl get to the combatants before it gets to that point. Make no mistake though mason started it and Garrett finished it. All parties should be punished to the level of their involvement and participation.

No that is not how it works at all. Garrett doesn't get to hit him over the head with his helmet because he was losing the skirmish or his feelings were hurt. Anymore then I am allowed to pick a fight with my neighbor Bob and when I start to lose pull out a gun and shoot him.

If Garrett ripped off his helmet then tossed it away afterwards then it would be ok whatever maybe there are fines or 1 game suspensions depending who was more at fault and everyone just moves on. As soon as Garrett attempted and connected with the helmet everything before ceased to matter.

He should be suspended for the year and have to apply for reinstatement to the commissioner.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Lot of people thinking Garrett will be suspended for the rest of the year.

I was just thinking that and I absolutely would. They really are a bunch of turds on that team.

In an era of football where CTE is a big issue and they're trying to protect the health of football players you go and do some dumb crap like that?

An absolutely classless moron. I would not want him on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I'd imagine that Garrett will be suspended indefinitely, and Pouncy (although justified in my opinion) will get a one-game suspension for punches + the kick while Garrett was on the ground.
    I'd give pouncey a raise. Don't blame him at all for stomping on that piece of turd garrett

Luckily he didn't brand him with the top of the helmet. Still though, this looks pretty brutal. And these two teams play again in two weeks?! I thought that playoff game between the Steelers and Bungles years back was pretty bad but this was much worse. Multiple dirty hits by the browns defense throughout the game. Should be an interesting rematch to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

Posted by Mike Florio on November 15, 2019

The Browns will need to get used to playing without defensive end Myles Garrett.

With only seconds left in Thursday night’s win over over Pittsburgh, Garrett ripped the helmet from Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph and then struck Rudolph in the head with his own helmet.

It’s the most egregious single in-game incident since then-Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth stomped on the forehead of then-Cowboys center Andre Gurode, if not ever. Haynesworth received a five-game suspension for his infraction, a punishment imposed before the league had its player health and safety epiphany in 2009.

Garrett should be bracing for a significant suspension, one that should last at least through the balance of the regular season. Earlier this year, the league suspended Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict 12 games for his latest violation of safety rules.

Here’s the real question: Should Garrett be banished? It was, quite simply, an assault — an act for which he should, in theory, be prosecuted criminally. It happened beyond the confines of a football game, and if something like that happened on the street, Garrett currently would be in jail.

Garrett could have seriously injured Rudolph, or worse. It’s inexcusable, and the league must take serious and decisive action, immediately.

At a time when it has become more and more clear that Colin Kaepernick forfeited his NFL career for engaging in a peaceful protest prior to kickoff, it’s no stretch to argue that Garrett also should forfeit his. The behavior, as teammate Baker Mayfield already has said, is inexcusable. The question is whether it’s also unforgivable.

If it’s true that playing in the NFL is a privilege and not a right, it should be.

LINK