Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What the Actual Fuck Myles Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything less out of their fan base.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Factory of Sadness is real...

Some of these comments are way over the top and one sided. It took 17 post before someone stated the facts.

While completely unacceptable it was Rudolph who started it. Garrett tackled Rudolph in a professional clean manner. Rudolph then tried to rip his helmet off for reasons only he knows. At that point Garrett took it too far. He deserves to be suspended as well as Pouncey. Rudolph deserves a hefty fine for inciting the brawl.

This is a violent game and stuff happens but to act like Garrett was the sole aggressor and that everyone else was justified in their behavior is completely ridiculous. Also bakers comments were bullshit. He talks all this bullshit of if you ain’t a brown you don’t matter and then to not truly have his teammates back is hypocritical. It’s also sad that the browns players have to answer for it on the postgame show without seeing all the facts. If you’re watching the nfln willie and James Jones are talking about the facts which is basically it’s a fucked up situation started by mason and taken too far by Garrett and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Calm down fire cracker! All I’m doing is asking what maybe caused Garrett to lose it? Not defending Garrett here just wanting all details. Garrett has since commented and said it was out of character and mistake so it doesn’t seem like it was anything overly serious other than him being a dick.

Mason throws the ball well before Garrett gets there. Despite the fact he got rid of it, Garrett pulls him to the ground. It wasn't a big hit but it was clearly late and should have been a penalty. Mason then proceeds to grab Garrett's facemask clearly poised about the late hit. At this point, little bit of bad behavior both ways and a missed call by the refs, and even if the flag had been thrown, lots of QBs would have been pissed.

Then Garrett, who's clearly 10 times Mason's size and strength, grabs Mason's facemask and keeps pulling foot so long a lineman comes in to push him away. Rest is history. Cheap hit by Garrett. Overreaction after a minor retaliation by Mason. Just doesn't make sense. Usually these guys keep the trash talking in the trenches, not against pussy quarterbacks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRaven View Post
    Garrett should be kicked out of the league as I have never seen anything like this in 50 years of watching football. Garrett is a threat to someone's life and just think if he would have struck Rudolph with the crown of the helmet.
    Bullshit. He made a bad mistake by letting someone provoke him into taken his retaliation too far. Suspension for four Games and a loss of pay is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Some of these comments are way over the top and one sided. It took 17 post before someone stated the facts.

While completely unacceptable it was Rudolph who started it. Garrett tackled Rudolph in a professional clean manner. Rudolph then tried to rip his helmet off for reasons only he knows. At that point Garrett took it too far. He deserves to be suspended as well as Pouncey. Rudolph deserves a hefty fine for inciting the brawl.

This is a violent game and stuff happens but to act like Garrett was the sole aggressor and that everyone else was justified in their behavior is completely ridiculous. Also bakers comments were bullshit. He talks all this bullshit of if you ain’t a brown you don’t matter and then to not truly have his teammates back is hypocritical. It’s also sad that the browns players have to answer for it on the postgame show without seeing all the facts. If you’re watching the nfln willie and James Jones are talking about the facts which is basically it’s a fucked up situation started by mason and taken too far by Garrett and others.

I disagree that was a clean hit. He arrived after the ball was released and continued to drag Rudolph to the ground. No quarterback would take that in garbage time without being pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Does it matter? Like pick the worst thing you can think of (racism/spitting) and it still in no way excuses garretts behavior.
    Everybody’s trigger is different. Whether you agree or not that’s just the way it is.

Once again Garrett deserves a multi Game suspension and loss of pay. Pouncey should be gone a game as well. Yeah a kick to the head could’ve killed Garrett as well.

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    I disagree that was a clean hit. He arrived after the ball was released and continued to drag Rudolph to the ground. No quarterback would take that in garbage time without being pissed.

It was a late hit by Garrett and completely unnecessary at that point of the game.

It doesn't matter who started it like not at all

It may have mattered if it had been a normal NFL skirmish but we came very close to having a marty mcsorely moment on national television.

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post

Disagree with your disagreement. Lol

Myles could’ve leveled him and really injure mason. My thoughts are that Rudolph was pissed off for sucking so bad and just decided to attack Garrett. Myles has never shown to be a dirty player but he lost his cool and will pay severely.

Everybody’s trigger is different. Whether you agree or not that’s just the way it is.

Once again Garrett deserves a multi Game suspension and loss of pay. Pouncey should be gone a game as well. Yeah a kick to the head could’ve killed Garrett as well.

There was no spitting or racism here.

Relevant to Ravens, Daylon Mack now defending: https://twitter.com/DaylonMack/statu...03608620519424

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    It was a late hit by Garrett and completely unnecessary at that point of the game.
    So was calling a passing play with 15 seconds left. That was just dumb all around. Should have been a hand off to end the game, instead we got the WWE. The funny thing is none of the steelers blocked Garrett on his way to the QB, almost like they weren't expecting a pass play.