Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What the Actual F**k Myles Garrett

Smith-Schuster has already shown that he is more than capable of retaliating with authority. If he plays in two weeks, someone is getting knocked out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I know most hate Burfict but I think he got the shaft by Goodell. They suspend him the rest of the year for a hit not nearly as bad as this incident. I know Burfict is dirty and has a bad history but I think Goodell is the worst commissioner the NFL has seen.
    Burfict has a long long history of cheap shots and dirty play. That last hit that got him suspended was so ridiculously over the top egregious. Clearly head hunting. Then his attitude as he ran off the field was just further proof that he does not and will not ever get it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    As a Steelers fan, the thing I hate the most right now is that there's a huge risk of Steelers Browns games to be like Steelers Bengals games were the past few years. That rivalry is finally cooled down a bit, mostly because of the departure of Burfict. It wasn't the helmet slam by Garrett only, but also the dirty cheap shots to the helmets of Juju and Johnson. I haven't seen a dirty play by the Steelers during the game, and I hope they don't retaliate in 2 weeks when they play the Browns again.
    Bad blood isn't going away.....when I saw the Cleveland player try to get Rudolph in the jaw early on I knew something was up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Burfict has a long long history of cheap shots and dirty play. That last hit that got him suspended was so ridiculously over the top egregious. Clearly head hunting. Then his attitude as he ran off the field was just further proof that he does not and will not ever get it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Burfict was suspended as a 'lifetime achievement award' of cheap shots and illegal hits for his entire career to date.

I know most hate Burfict but I think he got the shaft by Goodell. They suspend him the rest of the year for a hit not nearly as bad as this incident. I know Burfict is dirty and has a bad history but I think Goodell is the worst commissioner the NFL has seen.
    NFL is going to get hit by a major class action or worker’s compensation lawsuit by former players. Their brains are mush. Goodell is trying to minimize liability with these actions and the rules changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys see what Burfict said about Goodell?

Blog Entries

You guys see what Burfict said about Goodell?
    Burfict is scum. He's had dangerous incidents for years. I'd ban him for life instead of just the season

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Burfict is scum. He's had dangerous incidents for years. I'd ban him for life instead of just the season
    True I agree but I don't like our commissioner either. They both should be banned for life.

Blog Entries

True I agree but I don't like our commissioner either. They both should be banned for life.
    The commissioner is a mouthpiece for the owners. That doesn't mean that all 32 agree with him but most of him do. They use him to represent their interests. Not the player or the fans, its the owners that the commissioner represents. There have been 3 since I've been watching football and I haven't really liked any of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    Most of these morons have never played the game, you fight until the end whether down by 10 or 50, you never teach someone to just give up no matter how bleak the situation is. What is really sad is these same people are most likely teaching their kid's the same value, when life throws a curve just give up!!
    Yeah, but I have heard plenty of people criticize. Garrett for tackling Rudolph because the game was out of reach. If the Steelers are going to run a pass play, then why shouldn’t the Browns defense continue to play hard as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The commissioner is a mouthpiece for the owners. That doesn't mean that all 32 agree with him but most of him do. They use him to represent their interests. Not the player or the fans, its the owners that the commissioner represents. There have been 3 since I've been watching football and I haven't really liked any of them.
    GOTA were you a Ravens fan since their first season in 1996?

burifct made it longer and made more money than anyone expected. he done well for himself