Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445

Re: TNF thread - Pitt at Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Like others said, I think we should avoid political discussion on this board. This is one of the few places left where we can escape from it.

It doesn't matter what Rudolph may have told him. If it was something racist, there are other ways to respond that do not involve hitting him on the head with a helmet.

Plus, to be honest, I doubt it was racist. These guys play in a league that is 80% African-American. Rudolph would have been kicked out of his own locker room long ago.
    The Browns had been headhunting all game and Rudolph should have been pissed off. I doubt he said anything racial or political besides calling Garrett a motherfxxker. .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    The Browns had been headhunting all game and Rudolph should have been pissed off. I doubt he said anything racial or political besides calling Garrett a motherfxxker. .
    Well, Rudolph's helmet was off and there were a ton of camera angles available since it was a nationally televised game. I bet they can zoom in and have an expert read Rudolph's lips to verify what he said.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Well, Rudolph's helmet was off and there were a ton of camera angles available since it was a nationally televised game. I bet they can zoom in and have an expert read Rudolph's lips to verify what he said.
    Nothing Rudolph could have said should result in Garrett's bizarre actions. Garrett was out of control when he dumped Rudolph to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He's even worse this game. He's making it hard to watch and still root for the Browns eventhough the steelers loss would be big for the division.

He brought out the pistols after that Landry pass and acted out like he was waiting for the result of an oscar on the penalty. I hope someone lays him out
    https://v.redd.it/6u7ajkgiovy31/DASH_480