Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The impending implosion of the left

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Let me get this straight.

You think bush and Blair came up with the idea of WMD?
    You think the intelligence community is u questionable during the trump impeachment but they were just pawns to the admin under bush
    And you can’t be bothered to respond to any of this, because your version of history is the only version you have time to understand

Very open minded of you

I will respond to you once you produce a direct quote from me EVER stating that the intelligence community is "u questionable" (what does that even mean) because Trump is the one being questioned. Again, your desire to create a straw man just to argue your talking points is unreal.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the difference was that both sides wanted a war.

Military Industrial Complex.

That shit is for real. Going on 20 years at “war” in the MENA region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Truth. Even so, politics make strange bedfellows. And although the Dems wanted war as much as the repubs (Hillary is a Neocon), they ran and hid once the shit hit the fan.

What did you think of my assertion that Nixon would not allow globalists into his cabinet? I think that, as much as anything else led to his resignation. Be honest - I can take it, LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Truth. Even so, politics make strange bedfellows. And although the Dems wanted war as much as the repubs (Hillary is a Neocon), they ran and hid once the shit hit the fan.

What did you think of my assertion that Nixon would not allow globalists into his cabinet? I think that, as much as anything else led to his resignation. Be honest - I can take it, LOL.
    I don’t rule anything out when it comes to politics these days man. I think politicians will do darn near anything to keep their racket going.

Side note - My grandfather was a case officer during the watergate scandal. He passed before I was old enough to really know that I should ask him some questions about all of that.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t rule anything out when it comes to politics these days man. I think politicians will do darn near anything to keep their racket going.

Side note - My grandfather was a case officer during the watergate scandal. He passed before I was old enough to really know that I should ask him some questions about all of that.

Man, I bet he's got some stories. I would love to talk to someone who was inside and lived it. There's an African proverb that states that when an elder dies, a library burns to the ground.

There's an African proverb that states that when an elder dies, a library burns to the ground.
    I like that.

VERY true.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Nixon destroyed/hid incriminating evidence (sound familiar) which would've proven his association with the Watergate robbery...and Congress was going to impeach him for it. They were 100% going to get a Congressional majority to remove him from office. It was a formality at that point. When it's beyond obvious that you're engaged in a clear coverup of a crime and evidence is being destroyed...Congress has to act. THAT is when impeachment makes sense.

He resigned before the hammer dropped.

Nowadays, Congress is actively looking for ANYTHING to impeach the President over. ANYTHING. It's being used for political purposes because the people in power are losing that power and they know it.
    Agreed on all fronts.

TBH, I think this whole thing is a sham. They're not going to do anything. I think they're trying to lay the groundwork for 2020 elections.

Even so, with the stain of partisan politics nowadays, someone (from either side) would need to be caught standing over a body with DNA evidence all over the scene to be impeached with a bipartisan vote.

My memory says different. I can specifically remember where he and Tony Blair both touted the Downing Street Memo, where facts and intelligence were fixed around policy. Bush wanted that war, so it was only a matter of time before it happened.
    Here ya go Terps clarify what you were saying when I said it was the intelligence community that convinced us it was WMD. you replied by saying you remember something different.

Looks pretty clear that you were blaming bush and Blair as the ones that came up with the idea I’d WMD

Did you mean something different? If you did, why did you deny the intelligence community came up with this info??

Blog Entries

Here ya go Terps clarify what you were saying when I said it was the intelligence community that convinced us it was WMD. you replied by saying you remember something different.

Looks pretty clear that you were blaming bush and Blair as the ones that came up with the idea I’d WMD

Did you mean something different? If you did, why did you deny the intelligence community came up with this info??
    Still didn't prove my point. When. Did. I. Ever. Say. The. Intelligence. Community. Is Beyond. Reproach. Because. Trump. Is Being. Questioned. WHEN?

Your selective reading comprehension is amazing. Reading is fundamental.

Still didn't prove my point. When. Did. I. Ever. Say. The. Intelligence. Community. Is Beyond. Reproach. Because. Trump. Is Being. Questioned. WHEN?

Your selective reading comprehension is amazing. Reading is fundamental.
    So you blame bush for the intell community. Then deny you didn’t blame the intell. Then when your quote is there, you are harping over not questioning them??? Huh?

The intell community claimed there were wmd. If you don’t get that, or your memory tells you something different, then you are the one with the comprehension issue.

The intell community has a history of screwing up. And the wmds and the Russia scam both hurt this country.

Blog Entries

So you blame bush for the intell community. Then deny you didn’t blame the intell. Then when your quote is there, you are harping over not questioning them??? Huh?

The intell community claimed there were wmd. If you don’t get that, or your memory tells you something different, then you are the one with the comprehension issue.

The intell community has a history of screwing up. And the wmds and the Russia scam both hurt this country.
    Man, I'm done with you. Fuck this. #ignore.

This makes sense. Make a claim, act like you never said it, then close your eyes, and pretend it didn’t happen.

He won the "Ankle-Biter of the Year" award at another site recently.