Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Do you have any faith in the browns?

The Browns have the talent to beat anyone on any week, they just rarely put it all together, mostly due to coaching. So yes, they have a chance. Is it likely? Probably not. But stranger things have happened.

I think we are overdoing it with the the Steelers are a threat stuff here too to be honest. They had a tough game against Miami, needed a missed FG as time expired to beat the Brian Hoyer led Colts, and mostly dominated the Rams but that still came down to the end too. All that matters are the W/L and I am never one to throw dirt on the Steelers, but they are not this great team that we need to be afraid of. They won't even be a factor as long as we take care of our own business, which we will.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Not much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I'd rather the Browns end their season. The Browns are done anyways.
    If you're sure that "the Browns are done," then their season's over anyway - why would you rather see them lose than provide the Crows some breathing room over the Tar&Piss?

Sheesh.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

The Browns can win this game, but....they need an offensive game plan using both Chubb and Hunt. I really don't think Kitchens has the ability to do this. If Tomlin were coaching the Browns, and Kitchens was coaching the Steelers, the Browns would win by 30.

Blog Entries

I will never forget the freezing cold gAme when Mangini was the coach. I think it was a TNF and they sacked Ben at least 10 times and ran wildcat. It was beautiful

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Pitt never seems to just go away.

The two remaining browns-Steelers games are big for us in keeping our buffer in the division comfortable. With the Steelers favorable schedule the rest of the year, we still donÂ’t have room for error, and a couple game stumble could lead to Pitt catching us in the division (even though theyÂ’re still the weaker team).

My hopes would be they split the series. Can the browns get it done tomorrow?
    Browns have the playmakers to beat anyone at any given time.

They have a horrid line and bad coaching which means they are much more likely to lose any Sunday tho

I have faith that the Browns will manage to make their fans sad and depressed.

Browns have a great amount of talent but no idea how to use them. Its like writing a great novel, gotta put the words in a certain order to make it something special as you have to do with the players. Freddie Kitchens just has to figure out what arrangement to use these players in, which i dont have any faith he can do.

Fun fact: Humphrey and Peters has more touchdowns than Odell Beckham Jr: each have 2 to his 1
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Give the edge to Cle tomorrow. Home teams seem to perform better on the Thursday night games.
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Give the edge to Cle tomorrow. Home teams seem to perform better on the Thursday night games.
    Yessir!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I will never forget the freezing cold gAme when Mangini was the coach. I think it was a TNF and they sacked Ben at least 10 times and ran wildcat. It was beautiful
    I think this is the game?: https://youtu.be/3-cfy_r99wA
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

For once I'm not worried about the Steelers, even now on their four game win streak (which I think the Browns end tonight in a slobberknocker).

In our Week 5 game against them, the defense had just added Fort & Bynes who were still acclimating and Jefferson was still out there calling plays (I think?) though he did go down with the ACL tear during the game. Also no Marcus Peters or Jimmy Smith.

Now, with our revamped defense playing at a high level and Action Lamar Jackson's electric abilities, I think we handily defeat the Steelers this time around regardless of their record.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr