Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Do you have any faith in the browns?

Pitt never seems to just go away.

The two remaining browns-Steelers games are big for us in keeping our buffer in the division comfortable. With the Steelers favorable schedule the rest of the year, we still donÂ’t have room for error, and a couple game stumble could lead to Pitt catching us in the division (even though theyÂ’re still the weaker team).

My hopes would be they split the series. Can the browns get it done tomorrow?

Blog Entries

Re: Do you have any faith in the browns?

There's a lot of talent on that roster; they might be able to parlay last Sunday's come-from-behind into some momentum, particularly at home against their second-most-hated rival. I think they have a shot - but that & $3.99** will get you a pumpkin spice latte at Starfucks. I also expect that if they do beat the Stealers, the bump won't last beyond week 13.

** Or whatever the price is - I don't imbibe there.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

No.

Blog Entries

I noticed they started running the option and a couple other looks the Ravens use a lot

Pitt is following the blueprint we know so well

Solid offensive line
    Stingy D that gets turnovers
    Reliable kicker

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The Browns can absolutely win this game. They have a good pass rush and can run the ball. The Steelers offense isn't explosive. Play smart and the Browns could beat them the same way they beat us

If the Browns can avoid doing anything stupid on O then they can win. The Steelers D is legit but that offence really aint going to give anyone any worries. Had LA not been incompetent on O they'd have won Sunday

The Browns can win if they can put up a few points. I don't think the Steelers offense can score more than about 17. However, I don't have much faith that Cleveland will do it. Maybe Kitchens will be gone by the next meeting and then they could beat them.

I wouldn't worry about Pittsburgh catching us. There's only one thing that could happen that would make that likely and I don't even want to tempt fate by writing it down.

The Steelers have an easy schedule and who knows Big Ben maybe make able to make return in the playoffs should they get there.

I'd rather the Browns end their season. The Browns are done anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    The Steelers have an easy schedule and who knows Big Ben maybe make able to make return in the playoffs should they get there.

I'd rather the Browns end their season. The Browns are done anyways.
    Roethlisberger had surgery on his throwing elbow. He's not going to be medically cleared to throw anything until March.

They can do it.

No, I have no faith in the Brownies. But they're at home on Thursday night. They should certainly have a chance.

I'm pulling for them this week. Last thing I want to see is a zombie Steelers team shambling into Baltimore at 11-4 on Dec 29.
    Oh, and fuck you Adam Vinatieri.

I think with Chubb and Hunt they will be able to score on Pittsburgh. It will be interesting to see Hunt in action. I did not watch any of their highlights last week.

I grabbed Hunt for my fantasy team.