Re: Is Lamar paving the way for the eventual return of Colin Kapernick

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well said, dude.
    Thank ya Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Serious question. Why hasn’t Kaep tried to play in the CFL? Johnny Football did. Warren Moon did. Flutie. Hell lots of NFL guys have. There is ZERO shame in “proving “ you can play or in his case still play. And it brings a paycheck.

Since this thread was based on Lamar performance “opening “ the door for Kaep ....let’s look at it this way.
    From the jump most people said Lamar couldn’t play QB in the NFL. Did he sulk? Did he go on social media and cry and complain? Nope. Just put in the work and did his job.
    Lamar gets his chance and it’s not spectacular passing wise. Again doubters flood the scene. What’s Lamar do? Oh yeah. Spend the whole offseason working on his mechanics, throwing motion. Comes back and is top 5 passer in NFL. Sound right?

Now take Kaep. He loses his starting job and what does he do? Become a SJW. Then he opts out of the last year of his contract and can’t find another starting job. What’s he do..whine on Social media that’s Hes blackballed because of the SJW stuff. Fast forward 3 yrs this dude sued the NFL (the company he wants to work for) for keeping him out. How’s that worked out?

This whole thing isn’t about Kaep playing again. It’s about keeping his name relevant for Nike and the like. If he really wants to play..he had opportunities to do just that.

Spot on Lax. Kudos to Lamar for proving the doubters wrong by just working hard and putting the time in to improve his skills at a phenomenal pace. He's earned all of his praise and MVP talk. Kap, on the other hand has been playing the victim card ever since he lost his starting job, thinking he's owed something. That's what most of these SJW'S do. He needs to just go away and collect his millions from Nike for doing nothing but being a poster child for the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Ok boomer
    Omg mad I didn't think of this first!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

But wait a min. How can everyone be talking up Lamar? I thought everyone was racist and kap was being banned because he is black???

Blog Entries

Serious question. Why hasn’t Kaep tried to play in the CFL? Johnny Football did. Warren Moon did. Flutie. Hell lots of NFL guys have. There is ZERO shame in “proving “ you can play or in his case still play. And it brings a paycheck.

Since this thread was based on Lamar performance “opening “ the door for Kaep ....let’s look at it this way.
    From the jump most people said Lamar couldn’t play QB in the NFL. Did he sulk? Did he go on social media and cry and complain? Nope. Just put in the work and did his job.
    Lamar gets his chance and it’s not spectacular passing wise. Again doubters flood the scene. What’s Lamar do? Oh yeah. Spend the whole offseason working on his mechanics, throwing motion. Comes back and is top 5 passer in NFL. Sound right?

Now take Kaep. He loses his starting job and what does he do? Become a SJW. Then he opts out of the last year of his contract and can’t find another starting job. What’s he do..whine on Social media that’s Hes blackballed because of the SJW stuff. Fast forward 3 yrs this dude sued the NFL (the company he wants to work for) for keeping him out. How’s that worked out?

This whole thing isn’t about Kaep playing again. It’s about keeping his name relevant for Nike and the like. If he really wants to play..he had opportunities to do just that.

I question the sincerity and the timing of it all.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    But wait a min. How can everyone be talking up Lamar? I thought everyone was racist and kap was being banned because he is black???
    Really? You thought that libtards thought the NFL was going to ban all black players? Or maybe all black QBs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Really? You thought that libtards thought the NFL was going to ban all black players? Or maybe all black QBs?
    No Jim....

You know what he's saying. If the league is against Kapernick cause he's black, why aren't they against all black players.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No Jim –

You know what he's saying.
    Stop telling me what I know, and stop telling me that I'm "acting stupid" when I ask a question.

Also, it's not my goddam responsibility to clarify someone ELSE's point, that I completely disagree with. He can write intelligibly himself. Or he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If the league is against Kapernick cause he's black, why aren't they against all black players.
    The idea that anyone ever suggested that the league wants to blacklist all black players is absurd on its face.

Show me a single person anywhere, who acknowledges that Kaep was blacklisted, who thinks that or said they think that.

How come every thread on teh subject ends up with a bunch of Kap haters agreeing he "lost his job as QB1 and then "decided" to become a "SJW" (activist to non partisan people btw) adn then has only been whining? Is it a deliberate right wing propaganda stunt to always make sure to forward this twisted version of what happened or just part of ravs "war"?

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    How come every thread on teh subject ends up with a bunch of Kap haters agreeing he "lost his job as QB1 and then "decided" to become a "SJW" (activist to non partisan people btw) adn then has only been whining? Is it a deliberate right wing propaganda stunt to always make sure to forward this twisted version of what happened or just part of ravs "war"?
    Because it’s the truth. When did Kaep start kneeling? When did he start caring about the treatment of black people by police? After he was demoted. I’ll guarantee you Kaep has zero idea what it’s like to be a regular , let alone poor , black man in America.
    First he’s bald white. Second he was adopted by a well off white family. He went to an affluent college. And then was drafted into the NFL. So when did this man have any problems that regular people have? Let alone poor black people. Dude got a social conscience when he got benched.

For the record I feel like the movement he is supposed to represent has a lot of merit. It speaks to an underlying problem in this county. And it should be addressed. But this dude don’t give a shit about it. And he’s certainly never experienced it first hand.

When did Kaep start kneeling?
    35 days after Tempe police shot & killed Dalvin Hollins during a foot pursuit.
    36 days after Chicago police mudered Paul O'Neal via shot in the back.
    52 days after Sacramento police tried to run over Joseph Mann with a car (twice!), and then shot him 14 times.
    54 days after Houston police shot & murdered Alva Braziel after he dropped his gun and raised his hands.
    56 days after a Minnesota police officer shot & murdered Philando Castile during a traffic stop for a broken tail light.
    13 months after Sandra Bland was found hanged in Texas police custody.
    16 months after Charleston police shot & murdered Walter Scott.
    16 months after Freddie Gray died from spinal cord injuries suffered due to negligence while in Baltimore police custody.
    21 months after Cleveland police shot & murdered Tamir Rice.
    25 months after NYC police stangled Eric Garner to death.

When did he start caring about the treatment of black people by police? After he was demoted.
    You mean, at the third game of the Niners 2016 preseason while Kaep was working his way back to 100% following surgeries on his left (non-throwing) shoulder, his right (throwing-hand) thumb, and his left knee.

And 45 days before Kaep won his starting job back, going on to start the remaining 10 games of the Niners 2016 season.

I’ll guarantee you Kaep has zero idea what it’s like to be a regular , let alone poor...
    Therefore he cannot care about any of those issues!!!!

... black man in America.
    Pretty sure that a guy with a 'fro that big has some idea what it's like to be black. Even if he could "pass" if he dressed & cut his hair different.

For the record I feel like the movement he is supposed to represent has a lot of merit. It speaks to an underlying problem in this county. And it should be addressed. But this dude don’t give a shit about it.
    You're strikingly confident that you know what this guy cares about.

My neighbor four doors down before we moved two yrs ago, was this very cute white girl, maybe mid-30s. Her husband is black; her three children are black. Or look black, whatever. The youngest is a girl my son's age; the older two are boys, high- and middle-school students (approx).

This girl (I mean the mom), who has never directly experienced any of this racism/prejudice stuff herself, is SUPER "woke" and invested in all these causes about police perceptions of young black men as dangerous, etc etc etc. Her Facebook feed is just wall-to-wall posts on that stuff: links to stories & studies and outraged calls-to-action, etc etc etc. But why should she give a shit?? It's not like she's directly impacted.

Oh right: her children.

And he’s certainly never experienced it first hand.
    Certainly not!!!!

You ever watch Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee? Show on Netflix? (Started out on "Crackle".) Jerry Seinfeld hangs out with a comedian buddy of his, they chat. There's an episode where Chris Rock is the guest. And at one point, Rock is driving the hot car Jerry lined up for that episode: a 1969 Lamborghin! And police pull him over for speeding.

As the cop is walking up to the car, Rock says "Y'know Jerry, right now I'm really glad you're in the car." Seinfeld starts laughing. Rock continues "Yeah, I'm famous. Yeah, I'm rich." Seinfeld is laughing even harder. "Still black, though."

By this point, Seinfeld has lost his shit. And Rock's delivery IS really funny – I mean, really funny, he's a total pro. But it's one of those things, when you're watching it, you're like (sorry, I mean I was like) "Ha ha ha – wait, that's not funny – hahahahahah – I mean, really, it's not funny – hahahahaha." Especially in that moment that he really drags out: "Yeeeaaah I'm rich," and then pause. You know exactly where he's going, and it's one of those things that's serious and offensive but he's made it funny thru his delivery / timing / whatever.

Anyway – um, that was a bit of a sidetrack.

Dude, you are ridiculously over-confident about what you think about what Kaep knows & what he's experienced & what he gives a shit about. What the hell?? Check yo'self.