Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    That's funny. Don't rub those couple brain cells too much with your stunning wit!
    A great answer to the question "what is the impeachable offense?"

How many times are you going to try and impeach Trump?

Even if you had a case here many are not listening after 3 years of "RUSSIA!" Schiff claimed he had evidence there and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    A great answer to the question "what is the impeachable offense?"

How many times are you going to try and impeach Trump?

Even if you had a case here many are not listening after 3 years of "RUSSIA!" Schiff claimed he had evidence there and nothing.
    Gee...idk? Let's add it up:

Number of impeachment hearings so far: 1
    Number of times a president can be removed from office: 1

Final answer: 1!

Try rubbing something other than brain cells. You might get more pleasure!

Blog Entries

Gee...idk? Let's add it up:

Number of impeachment hearings so far: 1
    Number of times a president can be removed from office: 1

Final answer: 1!

Try rubbing something other than brain cells. You might get more pleasure!
    Still no answer on what the offense is. Good ole’ Galen

ry rubbing something other than brain cells. You might get more pleasure!

Is this right-wing propaganda? Did the Ukrainian FM NOT say this?

Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that U.S. ambassador Gordon Sondland did not explicitly link military aid to Kiev with opening an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Interfax Ukraine reported.

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations. You should ask him,” Prystaiko said about Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko was quoted as saying by Interfax. “Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

I know you said you're tired of dealing w/right-wing propaganda when it comes to this. Where is the propaganda?

Is the treaty that exists between the US/Ukraine which enables the 2 countries look into, investigate, and root-out corruption right-wing propaganda? Does that treaty NOT exist?

What about the part where Ukraine said there was NO pressure and NO linkage to aid and looking into Biden? That's true. The President of Ukraine said it and Prystaiko said it.

or the part where Ukraine was never told their aid was held up? That's true too. Question: why was their aid held up in the first place? Do you know?

or the part where the aid was released and Ukraine didn't do anything to get the aid? Yeah, that's also true.

So..............what propaganda are you talking about?

Let's hear it.

Is your deal to just insult everyone and not actually engage in any type of debate? If that's the case, admit it and most of us will move on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Still no answer on what the offense is. Good ole’ Galen
    Pop smoke, draw fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

6. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

I love coming here and reading this stuff. Engaging this mindless, indoctrinated little lemming is so damn funny. Thanks for the laughs. Keep it coming.

AOC: impeaching Trump is about preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occurring next year.

She is fantastically stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Is this right-wing propaganda? Did the Ukrainian FM NOT say this?

I know you said you're tired of dealing w/right-wing propaganda when it comes to this. Where is the propaganda?

Is the treaty that exists between the US/Ukraine which enables the 2 countries look into, investigate, and root-out corruption right-wing propaganda? Does that treaty NOT exist?

What about the part where Ukraine said there was NO pressure and NO linkage to aid and looking into Biden? That's true. The President of Ukraine said it and Prystaiko said it.

or the part where Ukraine was never told their aid was held up? That's true too. Question: why was their aid held up in the first place? Do you know?

or the part where the aid was released and Ukraine didn't do anything to get the aid? Yeah, that's also true.

So..............what propaganda are you talking about?

Let's hear it.

Is your deal to just insult everyone and not actually engage in any type of debate? If that's the case, admit it and most of us will move on.
    It's propaganda because it is irrelevant whether anyone in Ukraine "felt" pressured. Feelings aren't part of Quid pro quo, blackmail, extortion or bribery. If im shooting at you with a gun but can't hit you and this is witnessed by a cop, I don't walk free if you "feel" like I wasn't trying to kill you. Right?

And of course Ukraine is smart for taking this angle because it doesn't benefit them to get involved in our domestic politics. That is what smart politicians do.

There are numerous pieces of evidence from text messages, emails, transcripts, and so on that Trump was using tax payer money and the office of the presidency to benefit personally.

So Trump supporters are throwing out misinformation and irrelevant arguments otherwise known as fallacies to change the structure of the argument. That is propaganda and everything you Trump supporters post here to defend him at this point is deriving from misinformation aka propaganda.

The only legitimate argument is whether bribing another country for personal gain is impeachable. I personally would really hope that it is because if it isn't, bye bye democracy and the integrity of elections.

Blog Entries

It's propaganda because it is irrelevant whether anyone in Ukraine "felt" pressured. Feelings aren't part of Quid pro quo, blackmail, extortion or bribery. If im shooting at you with a gun but can't hit you and this is witnessed by a cop, I don't walk free if you "feel" like I wasn't trying to kill you. Right?

And of course Ukraine is smart for taking this angle because it doesn't benefit them to get involved in our domestic politics. That is what smart politicians do.

There are numerous pieces of evidence from text messages, emails, transcripts, and so on that Trump was using tax payer money and the office of the presidency to benefit personally.

So Trump supporters are throwing out misinformation and irrelevant arguments otherwise known as fallacies to change the structure of the argument. That is propaganda and everything you Trump supporters post here to defend him at this point is deriving from misinformation aka propaganda.

The only legitimate argument is whether bribing another country for personal gain is impeachable. I personally would really hope that it is because if it isn't, bye bye democracy and the integrity of elections.
    This is what I question - all of the other stuff is just noise. If this can be proven, (and so far it hasn't) then Trump definitely has to be impeached.

Question - is this more egregious than getting blowjob in the WH? Asking for a friend.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

It's propaganda because it is irrelevant whether anyone in Ukraine "felt" pressured. Feelings aren't part of Quid pro quo, blackmail, extortion or bribery.

If im shooting at you with a gun but can't hit you and this is witnessed by a cop, I don't walk free if you "feel" like I wasn't trying to kill you. Right?
    The Ukrainian government didn't know their aid was held up!

Their aid was released w/o Zelensky doing anything!

How can this be extortion or bribery if nothing was extorted or bribed. Furthermore...we've seen the transcript. That's not propaganda. There was nothing offered. There was no linkage to anything shown anywhere in that conversation.

Furthermore, the treaty that exists between the US and Ukraine openly allows for conversations about corruption in Ukraine to transpire. Clinton signed the damn thing. THAT isn't propaganda. That's real. It's part of our foreign policy w/Ukraine.

All of this theater is based on other people's opinions about what they heard from someone else who overheard something.

WTF? What planet do you have to be on to not see this as nothing more than a ridiculous stunt to influence the politically stupid. NONE of this would even sniff a courtroom. NONE of it. There is no basis for this to happen other than political ambassadors openly admitting to undermining the very person who determines our foreign policy. That's it!
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 11-14-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The Ukrainian government didn't know their aid was held up!

Their aid was released w/o Zelensky doing anything!

How can this be extortion or bribery if nothing was extorted or bribed. Furthermore...we've seen the transcript. That's not propaganda. There was nothing offered. There was no linkage to anything.

All of this theater is based on other people's opinions about what they heard from someone else who overheard something.

WTF? What planet do you have to be on to not see this as nothing more than a ridiculous stunt to influence the politically stupid.
    Yep and there's the one where Obama only gave blankets and mre's. You are hitting them all! Goebbels would have loved you!

Yep and there's the one where Obama only gave blankets and mre's. You are hitting them all! Goebbels would have loved you!
    What?

You're not serious. That's it for me.

Good times.