Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Yeah I got some clips sent to me on facebook and it seems like Nunes and Jordan destroyed the very weak case for impeachment.

I don't even agree with what Trump did but if the democrats believe his actions are disqualifying they should take their case to the voters not a kangaroo court. As far as I'm concerned the IRS scandal was ten times worse but somehow impeachment was never discussed.

Now it will be the new norm I guess.
    The clips I heard, this didn’t go well for schiff. His key witness admitted that he didn’t hear the call. Didn’t talk to the whistleblower and didn’t talk to trump. His updated sworn statement was a joke. Something about 6degrees of separation between the key witness and the facts.

Oh, and let’s not forget, the transcripts are available. And for some reason, schiff doesn’t want them as part of the evidence.

I hope this goes on for months. But I doubt it makes it into next week

Blog Entries

Didn't Adam Shiff for brains flip flop on knowing the identity of the whistle blower? Now he's claiming he doesn't know who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The clips I heard, this didn’t go well for schiff. His key witness admitted that he didn’t hear the call. Didn’t talk to the whistleblower and didn’t talk to trump. His updated sworn statement was a joke. Something about 6degrees of separation between the key witness and the facts.

Oh, and let’s not forget, the transcripts are available. And for some reason, schiff doesn’t want them as part of the evidence.

I hope this goes on for months. But I doubt it makes it into next week
    Democrats have lost their minds and are being abetted/egged on by the media + their base so this will go on for a very long time. Unlike some I take no glee this is bad for the country where real issues like healthcare, infrastructure, immigration reform, USCMA, education, environment, spending, welfare reform won't be discussed. Democrats can forget any sort of deal on DACA. Trump can forget about getting about his USCMA getting passed.

It's also bad in the aspect that not every scandal is impeachment worthy. Imagine if Republicans went straight to impeachment via Beganhzi, clinton email server, IRS scandal, fast and furious, etc? If this is the new normal then America is screwed. It seems almost crazy that noone is making the point that even if the allegations are true they are not impeachment worthy

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Sure if you want to believe that nonsense.
    Hmm. Joe, what do you have to say about your use of tax payer dollars to coerce Ukraine into doing something you PERSONALLY want done against a prosecutor looking into the company that pays YOUR SON $55K/month?

Fox Noise anchor Chris Wallace:

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace called the testimony to the House Intelligence Committee of William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat to Ukraine, "very damaging to President Trump" during impeachment hearings analysis early Wednesday afternoon.

Taylor testified around Trump's urging of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden as the first witness chosen by House Democrats to testify."

Heck yeah it was. Let's not forget that Taylor is appointee of Trump! West Point grad, decorated war hero and the lost goes on. And, here's the funny part, you Trumpets are going to hold the word of a complete clown like Jimmy Jordan over Taylor? Oh yeah baby, rub those brain cells together! Child molesting enablers are always a favorite of the right!

Day 1:

Lil Donnie is lil Dunnie - 1
    Trump is my Big strong Daddy - 0

Yeah, a third-hand phone call is the bombshell. Taylor didn't hear the phone call, and the person he heard about it from wasn't part of the phone call either.

I would say democrats can't be this stupid and yet here we are.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Yeah, a third-hand phone call is the bombshell. Taylor didn't hear the phone call, and the person he heard about it from wasn't part of the phone call either.

I would say democrats can't be this stupid and yet here we are.
    I guess it comes down to the West Point graduate, decorated war hero, career civil servant under oath vs those prohibited to appear at the hearing. That in itself speaks volumes to anyone with half a wit within themselves.

You might want to reconsider who is the "stupid" one here.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What is the impeachable offense on the phone call?

How many things have the democrats tried to impeach Trump over? LOL.

Cry wolf much?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    What is the impeachable offense on the phone call?

How many things have the democrats tried to impeach Trump over? LOL.

Cry wolf much?
    That's funny. Don't rub those couple brain cells too much with your stunning wit!

I guess it comes down to the West Point graduate, decorated war hero, career civil servant under oath vs those prohibited to appear at the hearing. That in itself speaks volumes to anyone with half a wit within themselves.

You mean the word of a friend who heard something from someone else. Your West Point grad is testifying to what he heard on whisper down the lane.
    Meanwhile we have a transcript of what was actually said.

I almost said “you can’t be this stupid”. Then I remember it was you. The poster child for TDS

Galen. Since trump announced his run for office. Have you been right on any of your predictions?