Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

I can think of a million other things I would rather be watching other then this farce.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I can think of a million other things I would rather be watching other then this farce.
    No doubt about it, but there are a few that visit down here(we know who they are) that will be glued to their CNN logo burn in TVs, with pants around their ankles, sporting full wood, pleasuring themselves.

3. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Well, as they say here in these parts...."I'd rather stuff a wet noodle up a bobcats' ass in a phone booth" than watch this shitshow.

4. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No doubt about it, but there are a few that visit down here(we know who they are) that will be glued to their CNN logo burn in TVs, with pants around their ankles, sporting full wood, pleasuring themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well, as they say here in these parts...."I'd rather stuff a wet noodle up a bobcats' ass in a phone booth" than watch this shitshow.
    So...in "your parts"...do you know anyone who admits to sodomizing bobcats with noodles inside of a confined space?

Interesting.

6. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So...in "your parts"...do you know anyone who admits to sodomizing bobcats with noodles inside of a confined space?

Interesting.
    C'mon now, no one is gonna admit to it. Anyway, bobcats are hard to catch and phone booths are tough to find these days. Noodles, however, are plentiful.

If Bill Taylor's testimony is what Schiff is counting on to impeach POTUS...he is a delusional loser who thinks his followers are complete idiots.

Taylor apparently thinks that Trump withholding aid to Ukraine is because Trump was trying to help Russia. THERE IT IS! The Russia-connect! Lol. These people are hilarious. Taylor "thinks" therefore...it must be.

If Ukraine aid was so important...why did Obama give them no missiles when Russians were actually overrunning them...and Trump actually did give them military aid? By that consensus, are we to believe Obama was a Russian agent? Investigate!

Furthermore, why is Taylor admitting to interfering with the policy of the only person elected to handle foreign policy?

Seriously, this is funny. In the CIA, this is a disinformation hearing meant to sway the idiots who don't know/care what's happening.

C'mon now, no one is gonna admit to it. Anyway, bobcats are hard to catch and phone booths are tough to find these days. Noodles, however, are plentiful.

If Bill Taylor's testimony is what Schiff is counting on to impeach POTUS...he is a delusional loser who thinks his followers are complete idiots.

Taylor apparently thinks that Trump withholding aid to Ukraine is because Trump was trying to help Russia. THERE IT IS! The Russia-connect! Lol. These people are hilarious. Taylor "thinks" therefore...it must be.

If Ukraine aid was so important...why did Obama give them no missiles when Russians were actually overrunning them...and Trump actually did give them military aid? By that consensus, are we to believe Obama was a Russian agent? Investigate!

Furthermore, why is Taylor admitting to interfering with the policy of the only person elected to handle foreign policy?

Seriously, this is funny. In the CIA, this is a disinformation hearing meant to sway the idiots who don't know/care what's happening.
    So...Bill Taylor's information is coming directly from Gordon Sondland and the NYT.

Sondland admitted under oath that he DID NOT KNOW whether aid was linked to political investigations.

In September...Trump actually told Sondland it was NOT linked. Sondland verified this.

Meaningless details, I know.

10. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

So...Bill Taylor's information is coming directly from Gordon Sondland and the NYT.

Sondland admitted under oath that he DID NOT KNOW whether aid was linked to political investigations.

In September...Trump actually told Sondland it was NOT linked. Sondland verified this.

Meaningless details, I know.
    Yeah, but evil orange man bad.

Yeah, but evil orange man bad.
    Yup

Bill Taylor: "A member of my staff told me about a phone conversation that he overheard..."

Lol.

Detective: "did you see the murder?"

Person: "a member of my family told me about a phone conversation that he overheard..."

Detective: "clearly this is the proof we've been looking for."

12. Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

Yup

Bill Taylor: "A member of my staff told me about a phone conversation that he overheard..."

Lol.

Democrats: "did you see the murder?"

Person: "a member of my family told me about a phone conversation that he overheard..."

Democrats: "clearly this is the proof we've been looking for."
    Fixed it for you.