Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344
Results 517 to 528 of 528
  1. #517
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    7,132

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    No, he didn’t. He said he never had the discussion with Trump and that everything ran through Rudy.

    All you guys seem to have is distortion and ad hominem at this point.
    Wrong. He never had a discussion with Trump where Trump told him there was quid pro quo.

    They had a conversation and here is what Sondland said about it (CNN and MSNBC probably didn't put this in their propaganda):






  2. #518
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    7,132

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Lol. Aint that the truth.
    No, it's a lame-ass take. Political cartoon posts are just pure crap and intellectually lazy.





  3. #519
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    7,132

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Donīt shatter their illusions! According to them Iīm the reason you donīt wanna post here anymore, youīre supposed to see me as insane and a plague!
    Talk about shattering illusions, you just glossed right by that Biden confession ON VIDEO of quid pro quo (or extortion is how I would put it) during the Obama administration.

    Nothing to see here.





  4. #520
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    347

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Wrong. He never had a discussion with Trump where Trump told him there was quid pro quo.

    They had a conversation and here is what Sondland said about it (CNN and MSNBC probably didn't put this in their propaganda):

    I never argued otherwise. What he said (and others) was that he never had discussions with Trump directly because everything ran through Rudy.

    And Im not getting anything from the alphabets. I watched the hearings and read the transcripts.





  5. #521

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    I never argued otherwise. What he said (and others) was that he never had discussions with Trump directly because everything ran through Rudy.

    And Im not getting anything from the alphabets. I watched the hearings and read the transcripts.
    Just checking to see if trump is still our president. Didn’t hear much about the impeachment hearings since last week. Did they close down? Still going on?





  6. #522
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    347

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just checking to see if trump is still our president. Didn’t hear much about the impeachment hearings since last week. Did they close down? Still going on?
    That's because the hearings are over .... but I suspect you knew that





  7. #523

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No, it's a lame-ass take. Political cartoon posts are just pure crap and intellectually lazy.
    Jeez, chill, itīs not the end of the world now is it, no need to get totally worked up over.


    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Talk about shattering illusions, you just glossed right by that Biden confession ON VIDEO of quid pro quo (or extortion is how I would put it) during the Obama administration.

    Nothing to see here.
    Iīve seen it before, and even addressed it. And itīs not even remotely the same thing as trying to go through unofficial channels to get dirt on political opponents.
    Besides, the reason they demanded his resignation was that they didnīt do enough about corruption, and pretty much the rest of the world was in line with this, EU, The World Bank etc.
    So no, there really is nothing to see there. It had nothing to do with Hunter Biden either, or trying to prevent investiogations into Burisma, if anything the opposite.





  8. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    603

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    That's because the hearings are over .... but I suspect you knew that
    They have such compelling evidence, and it is SO OBVIOUSLY an impeachable offense that Schiff is going back to Nancy to see what their next steps are on whether or not they are going to impeach him.

    Which means this was another nothing-burger, and Trump's approval ratings actually went UP this last week... The democrats are totally screwed in 2020 and Bloomberg is their only hope. Too bad he sank his candidacy before it even started with his editor lashing out at him publicly for sending out an internal memo to NOT cover any negative Democrat news or investigations during his run for office... so... the DNC is headed towards a blood bath in 2020... I think the GOP should be congratulating Schiff honestly... he actually broke the previous record held by David Hogg for "most money raised for the GOP as an adverse effect to your own stupid actions"... The GOP now has a federal war-chest of over $61mil while the DNC is at $8mil in debt after only raising $7mil to the GOP's $25mil this last quarter.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  9. #525

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Trump was that guilty while still obstructing witnesses from testifying and documents from being released! New information still dropping like the leaves of fall.

    So now future presidents can leverage desperately needed foreign aid to force allies to fabricate scandals on their political rivals AND prohibit those who know about it to testify!

    Anyone curious about how democracy dies in the U.S.? We all have front seats to it and it is an amazing show.





  10. #526
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,160

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Trump was that guilty while still obstructing witnesses from testifying and documents from being released! New information still dropping like the leaves of fall.

    So now future presidents can leverage desperately needed foreign aid to force allies to fabricate scandals on their political rivals AND prohibit those who know about it to testify!

    Anyone curious about how democracy dies in the U.S.? We all have front seats to it and it is an amazing show.
    This post makes me think of one of the religious fanatics standing on a street corner shouting at people passing by...
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  11. #527
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    603

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This post makes me think of one of the religious fanatics standing on a street corner shouting at people passing by...
    Yup. I don't know when people like this will eventually break honestly. I cannot imagine being proven wrong for 4 straight years, and still laughing at others and saying, "It's coming... any day now" the entire time. Before he was elected, we were told the stock markets would never recover, then we were told the Russians "hacked" the election, then we were told that Trump assisted the Russians in "influencing the election", then we were told he was assisting them in "attempting to influence the election", then... after all of that was proven false, they tried to nail him on an obstructing justice charge and it didn't stick.

    THEN we were told he was engaging in "quid pro quo" with Ukraine, then it exploded after multiple non-eye witnesses with no proof stated nothing, that he flat out EXTORTED them, now it is that he is obstructing justice... again... which he isn't doing... again...

    Oh... and despite all of the economical morons at CNN... we are not headed towards a recession... there are zero indicators that say we are. The biggest anchor on our current expansion is the hold up on the USMCA, which is hurting farmers, and losing more democrat voters by the day.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  12. #528
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    6,342

    Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Boom! Your argument is as dead as Jeffrey Epstein.
    I know I'm late to the party... But did his argument kill itself?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site