Page 1 of 44 123 ... LastLast

The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

A.K.A is lil Donnie lil Dunnie?

We know the House will impeach him but we can't expect the Senate to remove him as it stands now.

If you can't impeach a president for using tax payer money to bribe/extort a foreign country to fabricate a scandal against his #1 political ally, then why even have an impeachment clause?

The latest defense of Lindsey Graham and Turtle McConnell is that they aren't going to watch the hearings because they are too busy with doing things for the country! Yeah seriously.

Looking forward to some t.v. watching tomorrow. Exciting news cycles coming.

Re: The impending impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump

I honestly just don't care, but everyone has their things they're into. Just never understood politics.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Yawn. I’ll bet $50 nothing comes of this just like every other “bombshell”.

I might even go so far as to say impeachment is taken off the table within a month.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Looks like galen found a new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Looks like galen found a new forum.
    Yes. Using the same pet names for lil Donnie

I would bet this scam doesn’t even come to a vote in the house. Internal polling are showing independents don’t favor this

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Yes. Using the same pet names for lil Donnie

I would bet this scam doesn’t even come to a vote in the house. Internal polling are showing independents don’t favor this
    VillieWay in the house! No better way to follow the power of right wing propaganda than through the multitude of his low IQ screen names.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    A.K.A is lil Donnie lil Dunnie?

We know the House will impeach him but we can't expect the Senate to remove him as it stands now.

If you can't impeach a president for using tax payer money to bribe/extort a foreign country to fabricate a scandal against his #1 political ally, then why even have an impeachment clause?

The latest defense of Lindsey Graham and Turtle McConnell is that they aren't going to watch the hearings because they are too busy with doing things for the country! Yeah seriously.

Looking forward to some t.v. watching tomorrow. Exciting news cycles coming.
    Believe you're reading into something that wasn't on the transcript if you saw asking them to fabricate something.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Believe you're reading into something that wasn't on the transcript if you saw asking them to fabricate something.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    He doesn't believe it.

What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

WJC explained...
    Also enclosed, for the information of the Senate, is an
    exchange of notes under which the Treaty is being provisionally
    applied to the extent possible under our respective domestic
    laws, in order to provide a basis for immediate mutual
    assistance in criminal matters. Provisional application would
    cease upon entry into force of the Treaty.

The Treaty covers mutual legal assistance in criminal
    matters. In recent years, similar bilateral treaties have
    entered into force with a number of other countries. The Treaty
    with Ukraine contains all essential provisions sought by the
    United States. It will enhance our ability to investigate and
    prosecute a range of offenses. The Treaty is designed to be
    self-executing and will not require new legislation.
    So, with that being said...isn't looking into one of the top-5 most corrupt countries in the world which may have some involvement from US politicians be an obligation of a sitting US President? Considering that there is a treaty that was enacted for that specific reason, why is looking at what happened in Ukraine a bad thing?

Because Biden is running for a higher office...should the sitting President just ignore the alleged misconduct?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

WJC explained...

So, with that being said...isn't looking into one of the top-5 most corrupt countries in the world which may have some involvement from US politicians be an obligation of a sitting US President? Considering that there is a treaty that was enacted for that specific reason, why is looking at what happened in Ukraine a bad thing?

Because Biden is running for a higher office...should the sitting President just ignore the alleged misconduct?
    Sure if you want to believe that nonsense. Im beyond debating right wing propaganda at this point. Feel free to believe what you want. Trump was using the powers of the office to advance his own interests and has been doing that since day one. If you want to be blind to that because Trump speaks to whatever white grievance problems you have, enjoy that place. That's a small, small place to hold. The debate is beyond that now is to whether what Trump did is worthy of removal. That's where I and the hearings are now. Feel free to join.

Sure if you want to believe that nonsense. Im beyond debating right wing propaganda at this point. Feel free to believe what you want.

Sure if you want to believe that nonsense. Im beyond debating right wing propaganda at this point. Feel free to believe what you want. Trump was using the powers of the office to advance his own interests and has been doing that since day one. If you want to be blind to that because Trump speaks to whatever white grievance problems you have, enjoy that place. That's a small, small place to hold. The debate is beyond that now is to whether what Trump did is worthy of removal. That's where I and the hearings are now. Feel free to join.
    Hey, the board needed a stubborn imbecile. Glad you can fill the void.