Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A nugget from USA Today

Fair or not, NFL's Next Gen Stats can be really unkind. Bucs' Breshad Perriman currently has league's worst catch percentage (32.1%).

Who would have thought!

Blog Entries

Re: A nugget from USA Today

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Fair or not, NFL's Next Gen Stats can be really unkind. Bucs' Breshad Perriman currently has league's worst catch percentage (32.1%).

Who would have thought!
    Do you mean that bum/loser is still collecting an NFL paycheck?

Must be true! SMH... Bc

Who would have thought!
    Perriman was a train wreck. Him and Elam and Sergio Kindle are probably the most embarrassingly bad picks we ever made.

Still making threads about this guy is sadder than anything he’s done

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Still making threads about this guy is sadder than anything he’s done
    Actually - I thought he was out of the league. Just surprised he is still on the field.

Actually - I thought he was out of the league. Just surprised he is still on the field.
    If he was drafted in the ~4th round as he should’ve been, he’s pieced together a pretty ok career. He’s only a disappointment relative to his draft status, which wasn’t up to him.

He was damn solid in Cleveland last season, making a few big plays and putting up a ridiculously efficient 13.6 yards per target in a rotational role. His numbers were absolutely disastrous to start the season this year but he’s come on a bit the last two weeks with 6 catches and a big TD against Seattle.

It is what it is. He’ll never be a reliable starter but he’ll probably bounce around the league for a few more years as a 4th WR capable of hitting big plays.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Nope, still in the league and playing some defense as well.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1188521963087716356

Blog Entries

Who would have thought!
    I am not sure if he was always really this bad or if the Ravens and Flacco somehow screwed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    I am not sure if he was always really this bad or if the Ravens and Flacco somehow screwed him up.
    Probably both him being bad and Flacco screwing him up

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Perriman was a train wreck. Him and Elam and Sergio Kindle are probably the most embarrassingly bad picks we ever made.
    Kyle Boller? Like Perriman, wouldn't have been nearly as bad if he was a 4th or 5th round project, but we wasted some great defenses waiting for him to live up to his first-round status.

I figure Flacco (2008-2014 Joe, at least) and now especially Lamar are the NFL Gods rewarding us for our QB suffering over the first decade-plus of the Ravens' existence. Maybe Marquise Brown is a similar payback for the Travis Taylors, Mark Claytons, and Breshad Perrimans we've endured!

Thank god for the illuminating numerical clarity of NextGen stats, or else how could anyone possibly know that.... Perriman stinks. LOL

Blog Entries

When the Crows drafted Perriman someone dug up video from his college days of a play where he caught a slant across the middle & immediately took a devastating blow to the head from a DB - something that by all rights should have put him in the ICU for a month or so. Instead not only did he hang onto the ball (IIRC - I could be wrong) but he sat out exactly one game.

I remember thinking Cripes, this kid is tough as they come! - but with the benefit of hindsight, I wonder how much a kill shot like that might have affected his pass-catching ability. Probably impossible to say.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!