Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: A nugget from USA Today

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Why do we have a thread about some random ass receiver on the Buccaneers
    because remembering your history can't just be about the good things that happened. There were plenty of Boller and Cundiff threads around for years for the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    because remembering your history can't just be about the good things that happened. There were plenty of Boller and Cundiff threads around for years for the same reason
    So where were the threads last year when he was excelling in a limited role in Cleveland?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    So where were the threads last year when he was excelling in a limited role in Cleveland?
    I think "excelling" might be a stretch but I seem to recall comments on how he was playing better there.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Here's one thread I found in a quick search (there was another 1 or 2 I didn't open in the same page, there were many pages). In the thread many were hoping he would have success as you can see. So this board isn't all about kicking him when he is down.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...light=Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I think "excelling" might be a stretch but I seem to recall comments on how he was playing better there.
    He was basically the ideal WR4. He didn't demand many targets, but he caught 64% of the balls thrown his way and turned a ton of them into big plays. His 13.6 yards per target led the team.

These guys heads are in another world. He had a roster spot with the browns but then demanded to be traded when the browns acquired OBJ. I think he thinks he’s jerry rice.